Chasing Love

I pushed Luke around and tickled him. What a ticklish boy. We usually rode our bikes to school, but they got wet in the rain and we let them dry. Luke picked me up and I screamed in surprise. He gave me a piggy back ride and we walked in school.
"OTP." My friend Jessica laughed.
"Shut up!" I playfully responded.
"Put her down this instant!" Principle Gallagher pulled on my backpack.
"Sorry Mrs. Gallagher." Luke apologized and fixed his sweater.
"One more time and that's a detention Luke. I expect more out of you Crystal." Gallagher gave me the evil eye and walked away.
I hugged Luke and laughed. Many of our friends thought we were going out, but we weren't even though I secretly wanted to. We headed to our first period class which was History. I sat behind look and played with the little tag on his shirt.
"STAAPPH." Luke hit my hand and giggled.
"You children ready?" Mr. Devon looked at Luke and I.
"Yes sir." I held in my laughter and smiled.
"Students, we have a new transferred student here. Please welcome Jack. Mr. Jack please take a seat next to that girl right there." Mr. Devon pointed at me.
Jack wore all black and white. His hair is black, black jeans, white shirt, and white shoes. His eyes were a blue color. Beautiful.
"I'm Jack." He greeted me.
"I'm Crystal. Pleasure to meet you." I turned around and focused on the lesson.
The bell had rung and we all packed up to leave to our next class.
"You're really pretty by the way. I hope to see you in another class." Jack grabbed my hand and kissed it.
I blushed and I could see Luke start to heat up in anger.
"Let's go." Luke hugged me to show I was his.
Weirdo.
*lunch time*
It was lunch time and I was waiting outside for Luke. Jack walked towards me and smirked.
"Care to eat lunch with me?" Jake leaned against the wall.
I'm sure Luke wouldn't mind one day. Plus, I hate that Tyler kid. Just for today I'd sit with Jack.
"Sure Jack." I grabbed my lunch and sat with him with his other group of friends.
He sure knows how to make friends fast.
"Crystal, this is Ben, Jeff, and Jill. Everyone, this is Crystal." Jack introduced me to his friends.
"She's hot." Ben looked up and continued eating his beans.
"You single?" Jeff ate his burrito sexually.
"Thank you I guess? And yes I am single." I responded.
"She's okay." Jill examined me.
"It's okay baby, she is a nerd." Jack kissed Jill.
I sat down and I could see Luke looking at me. He persuaded me to sit over at his table. Jack kept looking at me and I felt like he wanted me to stay and I felt bad leaving him. I got a message from my phone.
"Why are you sitting over there? We usually eat together."
"Sorry it's just that, Jack asked me if I wanted to sit with him and I felt bad saying no. Just for today please?"
"Fine. Can we still hang out after school by the bleachers? I have a surprise."
"I'll be there! No worries!"
I turned off my phone and smiled at Luke. He winked at me and looked away with a grin on his face. Sitting with Jack is pretty fun! Even though I have no common interests with Jack or any of his friends. Lunch ended and I threw away all my trash. Jack came up to me and hugged me which was surprising.
He wrapped his around Jill and looked back at me and winked. He must be a cheater.
*after school*
I headed to the bleachers while reading an Iron Man comic book. Iron Man is my favorite superhero by the way. I saw look standing on the bleachers with other football players. Luckily, Tyler wasn't there.
"She's here." I heard one of the football players whisper and Luke turned around.
He has a microphone in his hand.
"Crystal, I have been wanting to ask you this for a very long time. Will you be my girl-" Then Luke got cut off with Jack grabbing my waist and kissing me.
I pushed him off and slapped him.
Luke dropped the microphone and headed down the bleachers. He was furious. He ran past me and punched Jack across the face. He started to beat him up and kick him until he coughed up small drips of blood.
"Stop!" I pushed him away and cried.
"Be mine please." Luke grabbed both my hands and stood close to me.
"Yes." I nodded and cried on his chest.
"You'll regret this." Jack got up.
"You cheater!" Jill slapped Jack and sobbing.
"Let's get out of here before Mrs. Gallagher suspends us.
We chased each other on the way home. Luke gave me a kiss and this was his first kiss ever. He smiled and hugged me.
"Love you boo." Luke kissed my head.
"Love you too." I responded.