Nightmare On Jack Street

A  dream can't hurt you unless you grant it permission to hurt you...

*Dream World*

I was walking down a street on a late Saturday night. Not a single light or candle was lit. The trees were moving in motion with the wind. So were the bushes and leaves. I didn't have a sweater to cover myself with and it must have been at least 50 degrees right now. The wind pushed me side to side and my little legs couldn't keep me still. 

  The houses looked very ironic from my point of view. Each house looked like they had a story to it. One house was broken from the ceiling and the windows were cracked. The painting of the small builing was pealing off little by little. I stepped foot onto the sidewalk only to find the street with a big hole in the middle. 

  A fireball was inside the hole and it could take time for it to burn out. I must have walked at least 2 miles and I found myself in front of a tall building. The house was locked and had a huge electric fence around it. I looked around and searched for a panel to shut the electricity off. I found a lever and I carefully pulled it down.

  The electricity turned off and a giggle was heard inside the enormous house. I knocked on the door followed by someone pushing me in. I quickly got up from the ground and examined my surroundings. I didn't bother calling out because something deep inside me told me not to. Another giggle echoed through these lonely walls and I followed it.

  The more I walked up these pale white stairs, the colder it got. There was a blanket and I covered myself with it. There are 5 rooms and I don't know which one to enter first because if I pick the wrong one, it could put me in danger. I decided to make my way up and entered the 1st door on my right. This room was decorated in shades of pink.

  Wow, there was a whole princess set! I touched the Cinderella doll until the ground started to shake tremendously. An earthquake? I crawled under a desk and covered my neck with my arms. I heard someone running through the halls and yelling. Right after the earthquake, I got up and headed to the next room.

  Seems like a boys room. There were game consoles, game controllers, and many more. The walls were in Mario Bros theme, but the Mario Brothers looked very odd. Luigi and Mario had dark bloody eyes and their noses were bleeing. As their blood trickled down the wall, one drop from Marios blood went inside a power outlet.

  The outlet began to shoot out electricity and it blew into flames. I grabbed a bucket full of water and threw it on the fire. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I slowly turned around with my eyes closed. It was a woman in a hospital gown. She wore a black wig and her pale white skinned was stained with blood.

  Her nails were broken and long. She smiled and all her teeth were yellow. I gasped as her black eyes stared deep into my innocent soul. The woman screamed and raised her left arm. I prepared for the inpact and closed my eyes, but she didn't hit me. I opened my eyes once more and she wasn't in front of me anymore. Huh, I guess she was a ghost maybe.

  I left the room and skipped rooms 3 and 4. The last door was locked, so I peeped my little eye into the key hole. The room was empty. The walls peeled and rot into mold. As I looked around, a eye met mine. I jumped in terror and the eye looked almost like Jacks. A laughter was heard inside the room, but this laughter was sad and upsetting.

  The laughter grew louder and louder and rang in my ear canal. I ran away from the noise and headed to the other side of the building. Music was playing. The song kept repeating," K i l l  e v e r y b o d y." 

  "This song is called Kill Everybody. It's Skrillex." A clown appeared, but it wasn't Jack.

  The clown wore all yellow gown, red shoes, red nose, and white gloves. He held a bloody knife in one hand and balloons in the other. The clown wore a name tag as well. Walco.. I used to have a teddy bear named Walco.