Greetings!

I woke up for my first day in 1st grade and I cannot wait to make so many friends!

  "There is my super star!" My dad walked in and spinned me around in his arms.

  We are a poor family, but are able to afford many things as long as we save up our money. My dad let me pick out my clothes since my school doesn't take uniform. I picked out a pink skirt with a white long sleeve shirt that goes with my brand new white shoes. My mother brought me my pink sweater since it was snowing outside.

  "You ready?" My dad asked.

  "Waiting on you!" I giggled as my green eyes sparkled.

  We walked out to the bus stop and waited for my ride. I was excited on the inside, but shy on the outside.

  "You have fun okay? Give your teacher this apple." My father hugged me and handed me an apple.

  "Hi! My name is Crystal and I am 5 years old!" I cheered to the bus driver.

  "I'm Ben. Didn't your parents tell you to not talk to strangers?" The blonde haired man questioned.

  "We aren't strangers anymore! You know my name and I know yours." I responded and waved bye to my dad.

  "Smart kid." The bus driver muttered and closed the bus door.

  I looked around where to sit as I felt the bus move. A kid pushed me and I walked faster. There was no seats available until this boy scooched over and offered me the seat.

  "Thank you." I sat down and sighed.

  "What's your name?" The blue eyed boy smiled.

  The boy had dirty brown colored hair and his skin was a tan color. He wore ripped clothing and he carried his backpack and lunch.

  "I'm Crystal. What's your name?" I faced the boy with my back facing the kid who pushed me.

  "I'm Luke. You're new huh? Me too. My first day of 1st grade." Luke shiverred and he wasn't wearing a sweater.

  "H-here. I have another sweater under mine." I handed him a blue sweater that looked close to a boy sweater.

  "Thank you. My family can't afford much." Luke frowned and put on the sweater slowly.

  "Mine either. You can keep the sweater. So you won't be cold. Well, lets go Luke." The bus stopped and I got off with Luke.

  I waved bye to Ben and held Lukes cold hand. Luke shaked and looked at me.

  "I don't want to lose you." I grinned with my peachy lips.

  We both had the same class and we asked the teacher if we can sit next to each other.

  "Hello everyone! My name is Mr. Evans. You may sit where you like. If I have to move you it is because you keep talking to the person next to you or because you can't see. Understood?" Mr. Evans

  All kids understood and I passed Luke a piece of paper. 

  "Mr. Evans has a big nose."

  Luke laughed and passed the note back.

  "He also has a big mole! Big as a watermelon!"

  We both laughed and today was just to make new friends. At recess time, I swinged on the swings with Luke until two boys approached us.

  "Hey! Want to hang out with us?" A spiky haired boy asked Luke.

  Luke looked at me with crystal blue eyes.

  "I'll be fine alone." I smirked.

  Luke giggled and followed the boys to the monkey bars. I continued to swing and saw a clown next to me. I panicked and fell of the swing. Luckily, the ground wasn't cement and just small chips of wood. Or at least I think it was wood.