Come With Us!

After nights of terror, my mom thinks there are spirits in our home. I have told her there was an actual live clown in my room, but she never believed me even though she claimed she does believe me. I packed both of my suitcases that were filled with teddy bears and clothes. My mom thought the whole "clown" situation will go away if we moved some place else. I don't see the whole point of this.

  I should of just tried talking to Jack and see if that could've worked things out. Maybe he wouldn't have listened at all. Those teeth and eyes... It never leaves my mind. It is like a slideshow stuck on replay and it never seems to leave my mind. I saw people grabbing my furniture and putting them inside a huge truck. My parents were placing cups and plates inside cardboard boxes.

  I am going to miss my home and most of all, Luke. I really want him to come with me. What if I ask my mom and dad if he can come? I ran outside and crossed the street to Lukes house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

  "Who is it!" I heard a grown man yell.

  "It's Crystal." I jumped at the sudden yell.

  "If you are asking for money for charity, I don't want to hear it! Go on, beat it!" The man hit the door and I heard footsteps walking away.

  "No! Wait! I am Luke's friend!" I banged on the door.

  Someone opened the door while I was in a knocking position. A young woman, around 25 years old, appeared at the front steps and was smoking a cigar with a tequila bottle in her hand. It was half empty and the woman took a big sip out from the bottle.

  "Luke doesn't have any friends. Espically ugly girls like you. What do you want? Get a kiss from Luke? Get out of here kid." The woman pushed me and completely offended me.

  "Don't touch her!" Luke came rushing out while pushing both of his parents out of the way.

  Luke had a black eye and bruises all over his body.

  "Don't you ever touch me Luke!" Luke's mother slapped Luke right across his face causing him to fall on my chest.

  "You are grounded for touching your mother!" Luke's father popped out of no where and squeezed Luke's mother's butt.

  "Luke. I want you to do something for me." A 16 year old boy came out from the beat up home, carefully not touching his father.

  "Yes, Jake?" Luke cried and wiped his nose.

  "I want you to... Run! Now!" Jake pushed Luke and pushed me with him.

  "Hey!" Jake got punched by his father and started beating Jake up.

  "Call the police!" A worker that was putting away my furniture pulled out his phone.

  My father called the police and the cops arrived in 3 minutes tops. The mother of Jake started to run, but soon a female officer catched up and dropped her to the ground. Both parents got dragged into the cop car while an ambulance arrived and watched over Jake. Luckily, Jake fought back and wasn't badly hurt like Luke. I can hear the conversation between Jake and a officer.

  "Do you have any family you can stay with?"

  "No, they all left us right after my father started abusing my brother and I."

  "Where is your brother son?"

  "I told him to run."

  "Do you know where he ran? We need you to watch over him."

  "No! I don't want to end up in a foster home where he might get abused again."

   "Sir, I am sure you won't end up in a family like this ever again. I promise you. Now, answer my question. Where is your brother."