-A little experiment- {Mitachurl x fem! Reader} (pt.1)

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●Monster fucking
●Breeding kink
●Creampie
●Rough sex
●Choking
●Hair pulling
●Multiple positions
●Albedo watching from the sidelines
●Unprotected sex
●Mitachurl eating you out
●Tongue fucking
●Overstimming
●Stomach bulge
●Biting
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

The sounds of snow crushing against my boots as I walked was satisfying. A cloud of mist formed every time I breathed out.

Cold, frigid air nipped on the exposed parts of my body, reminding me that if I didn't find a heat source any time soon I would turn into a human popsicle.

Albedo had asked me to participate in a certain study he's been working on. Paimon wanted to join me but Albedo was quite firm on her not following.

He told that the study consisted of learning about hilichurls. Though, he was pretty vague about it. He said that he would pay me for my services.

I was running low on mora since Paimon and I splurged on a few things. But mostly Paimon's eating habits. So I took every job I could find to have mora.

Luckily I had reached the broken bridge that led to the entrance of Albedo's camp.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I shook my arms and jumped up and down in place, readying myself to jump.

Once I was sure of myself, I stepped back a few meters and ran towards the bridge. I jumped off the edge of the broken bridge.

"Whoo!", I yelled when I opened my wind glider. I let the icy wind glide me to the other side of the bridge.

I sighed in relief once my boots met the ground on the other side. Mentally giving myself a pat on the back, I headed to the cave.

Heat immediately flew over my face as I walked to the mouth of the cave. I sighed in relief, feeling the warmth against my cheeks.

I looked around the cave, various apparatuses for alchemy sat on a few long tables while loose pieces of paper were strewn all over the floor.

It seemed that Albedo had been working for many sleepless nights judging from the multiple empty mugs and plates.

Albedo was in the corner of the cave, in front of the painting of a few hilichurls. He seemed to be mumbling to himself.

He didn't even notice I came in. I reached out and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey, Albedo! I'm here.", I spoke up.

He turned around with a blank expression, "Oh, hi. Good, you're here. Now we can do the experiment."

"About that... What exactly are we doing in said experiment?", I asked while I watched him collect a few papers from the ground, some pencils along with other various things which he put the items in a satchel.

"Well, I have been working on a study on the hilichurls. Their mating patterns specifically.", he explained as he picked up a pencil and wrote a few things on his clipboard.

"Wow, sounds interesting but why do you need me?", I tilted my head to the side.

He finally turned to me, looking straight into my eyes, "I need you to mate with the hilichurls."