-Careful, they might catch us!- {Kaeya x NB! reader}

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●(Y/n) being a tease
●Mutual masturbation
●Dirty talk
●Semi-public
●Making out
●Behind closed doors
●Office kink
●Bj
●Edging
●Kaeya uses his vision on you
●Fingering
●Almost getting caught
●Begging
●Body worshipping
●Kaeya's tiddie window
●Praise kink
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

knock~ knock~ knock

"Yes? What is it?", Kaeya's muffled voice came from the other side of the door.

"I brought you some coffee and tea, Sir Kaeya." My fingers held tighter onto the handles of the tray I was holding.

"Come in." He replied.

I managed to open the door while trying not to spill the hot beverages.

I entered the room, kicking the door closed behind me.

I walked up to Kaeya's table. I placed the tray on a different table behind him and placed a cup of coffee on his table away from the multiple papers he's been working on.

"You don't need to call me that, y'know. It's past office hours." He said, not looking up from a paper he was writing on.

"And yet, you are still working." I rebutted.

He let out an exasperated sigh and set his feather pen down.

"It's all Jean's fault! Giving me paperwork right before I leave." He droned, leaning back into his chair.

"Well, maybe if you didn't slack off last week then you wouldn't do any of this." I snickered to myself.

He shifted his gaze towards me, "I had to supervise Klee! Wouldn't want the kid blowing up half of Mondstat off the map."

I rubbed his shoulders reassuringly, "Here, drink this. I made it just how you like it."

"With alcohol?" He quirked his eyebrow.

"No." I deadpanned.

"You need to finish that paperwork not to get drunk." I pushed the mug in front of him.

He lifted the cup to his lips and took a sip.

"Mm... It tastes good." He said after placing the cup back down.

I looked at the pile of papers, "There's so much, maybe I could help with some of them."

"Why? Does my love need my attention that badly?" He picked up my hand and kissed the tips of my fingers.

I flushed and stared at his sly expression. "W-what?! I just t-thought you needed help!"

"Nevermind that for now... I want you right now~" He trailed kissed from the back of my palm to my upper arm.

He pulled away and laid back on his chair again. He tapped on his thighs.

"Come here, love~~" he smirked.

I sighed and climbed onto his lap. I was facing his chest.

He cupped my face. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. I nuzzled onto his hand.

He lifted my face and kissed my forehead. I hummed softly, "I guess I could distract you for a little while~".

A smirk formed on his lips, "This is why I love you~". He kissed my lips, I could taste the slightly bitter coffee that lingered on his lips.