-Up on cloud nine- {Tighnari and Kazuha x NB! reader}

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●Outdoor sex
●Split roasting
●Rough sex
●High sex
●Blowjob
●Traveller reader
●Double stuffing
●Unprotected sex
●Praise kink
●Threesome
●Aphrodisiac use
●Overstimming
●Slight hair pulling
●Biting/Love bites
●Multiple positions
●Breeding kink
●Bottom reader
●Top Tighnari and Kazuha
●Tighnari in heat
●Knotting
●Fingering
●Tighnari and Kazuha fighting for your attention
●Jealousy
●Aftercare
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

I was debating whether I would pick Tighnari or Kazuha but I just said fuck it and put both of them

Inspired by that ONE Azeru Official audio.

Fun fact: Fennec foxes have their annual breeding season on January to February

Tighnari's skin tone here will be tan because bebe boi stays out all day. He WILL get tan.

I don't care if you don't like it. Just go read something else.

Do Genshin men even wear underwear? idk...

But for the sake of this oneshot, I will make them have boxers on. Don't wanna have freely dangling shlongs and bawls in here.

>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/N)'s POV

"This forest is beautiful...", Kazuha looked around in awe as we walked together. I hummed in response, thinking of finding Tighnari since he asked me to be his assistant for the day.

Kazuha tagged along since he had free time and wanted to explore the forests of Sumeru

"Collei told me that Tighnari would be here in Mawtiyima Forest. According to the map she gave us, he's around... this area", I pointed to the circled part of the forest.

Kazuha leaned over my shoulder, his chin eventually resting on my shoulder. I flinched and flushed at the contact. He's been becoming more clingy since he arrived over a week ago.

I didn't mind it but I would've preffered if he didn't give me a heart attack every time.

"I apologize, I just wanted to see the map", he smiled at me.

"It's alright. If you couldn't see, you should've said so," I smiled back.

"Yes, but I just wanted to hug you from the back," he said truthfully.

I flushed more due to his boldness. I quickly folded up the map and hastily strode to the direction where Tighnari be. Kazuha merely let out a soft chuckle and followed me.

Soon, we arrived at the area where Tighnari be. I spotted him at a nearby tree, crouched down and mumbling something to himself.

"Tighnari! We're here," I waved at the fox-eared male.

His ears perked up and looked over his shoulder. He turned around with a weird looking mushroom in hand and greeted us.

"(Y/N), you came just in time. I found a new mushroom that I have never seen before... Oh? Who's this?", his eyes shifted to Kazuha beside me.

"Oh! This is Kazuha, a wandering samurai and my friend.", I gestured to the white-haired man.

The anemo boy waved, "Hello, you must be Tighnari. (Y/N) has told me so much about you!"

Anime Oneshots 🍊 (REMAKE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें