-Tavern Mischief- {Bartender!Diluc x Fem!reader}

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●Bartender Diluc
●Dirty Talk
●High ponytail Diluc supremacy
●Rough sex
●Choking
●Blowjob
●Table sex
●Tavern sex
●Unprotected sex
●Degrading kink
●(Y/n) being a tease
●Spanking
●Slight hair pulling
●Biting/Love bites
●Doggy-style
●Daddy kink
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

>>>>>>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

Slurp~ Suck~ Slurp~ Suck~ Shlick~

I stared up at Diluc's flushed face as I pleasured him with my mouth. I bobbed my head on his 7 inch cock, it kept hitting the back of my throat making me gag on it.

His hand were tangled in the strands of my hair, tugging on them slightly. While his other hand covered his mouth to prevent any moans to come out.

All the hustle bustle of the tavern reminded us that we were there. The thought of people knowing what was happening underneath the bar made the situation more arousing.

"Mmmhh~~", my throat vibrated, sending him waves of pleasure.

BANG!

The sound of a fist slamming onto the bar counter. It startled me and made the whole tavern quiet. I pulled away for a moment to let me breathe.

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Diluc looked up at the worried customers and bards in the tavern.

Embarrassed, he cleared his throat and spoke. "Apologies, a round of drinks on me."

And with that, everyone cheered and continued on with whatever they were doing before.

"Get up from there. NOW." Diluc hissed, trying his best to keep a straight face.

"No, not until you cum~~", I kissed along his shaft.

Before he could protest, I took his length into my mouth again.

"Ah- mmnnghhh~~", his jaw clenched and his nostrils flared in anger, glaring daggers at me.

I didn't bother to listen to him and continued pleasuring him the best I could, considering the cramped space under the bar.

My hands pumped up and down the base of his member.

I could feel his dick twitch in my mouth. Diluc was close.

"!!!~~~", he let out a muffled whimper.

He held my head in place as he shot all his load down my throat.

I had to try to breathe slowly despite the tip of his member hitting the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex.

I swallowed all of his seed diligently. A thin line of his cum dripped from the corner of my mouth.

I could feel my heart hammer in my chest, the buzz of the adrenaline still in my head. I breathed steadily to calm myself down.

Our gazes locked. I took this opportunity to tease him a little more.

I used my thumb to wipe off the corner of my mouth. This flustered Diluc.

I smirked while I lifted his boxers up and zipped his pants back up.

I slid off under him and picked up a random cup.

I placed the cup on top of the counter. "Aha! I finally found it~", I announced, mostly to myself.