-Let's breed you!!♡♡♡- {Husband!Rengoku x Wife!Fem! reader}

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●Rengoku is a himbo
●Dirty Talk
●Rengoku being a loving husband
●Rough sex 
●Blowjob
●Rengoku eating you out
●Breeding kink
●Unprotected sex
●Praise kink
●Rengoku survives the train arc (AU)
●Multiple creampies
●Slight hair pulling
●Biting/Love bites
●Multiple positions
●Well deserved after care
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

Requested by PandaPachiko

This is honestly long over due, I might as well do finish it now that I have the motivation haha-

>>>>>>>>>>

《(Y/N)'s POV》

I stared down at the half eaten rice inside my bowl as if it was the most interesting thing in the room. But in reality, a million thoughts ran through my mind.

I had been thinking about for a long time now.... And we had talked about it several times during our relationship.

I remembered Kyojuro's words whenever we talked about having children together.

'I would love to have children with you, my flame! But, I will never pressure you about this. I want you to be absolutely comfortable about this. Let me know once you're ready. Whatever decision you make, I'll support you no matter what!'

He held my hand and stared at me with so much love in his eyes (well, eye since his other eye was covered with an eye patch) as he always did. My heart melted at the memory.

A small smile crept up to my lips reliving the memory in my head.

"Are you alright, little flame?" Kyojuro's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. My eyes flicked to his face, his eyebrows knitting in worry.

I immediately became flustered and stuttered my words, "W-what? Yes! I'm all bright- I mean, alright- haha".

I tried to laugh it off but it made me more embarrassed.

"Are you sure? I can go get some medicine if you're not feeling well. Wait here," Kyojuro got up from his seat.

My hand immediately grabbed his arm, "N-no! I'm not sick! Actually, I need to tell you something... it's important...".

He sat back down, his attention now fully on me. I nervously fidgeted my fingers, avoiding any eye contact with him.

I swallowed dryly, trying to muster up some courage to finally say what I wanted out loud. Kyojuro waited patiently for me to speak up.

"This is something we talked about a few times during our time together and I'd like to say my answer to your question now...", I looked up from my fingers to see a confused expression on his face.

"What I mean is, I want to talk about us having children together." My lips twitched nervously.

His eyes widened slightly, clearly not prepared to hear what I was about to say. He cleared his throat and sat properly.

"Okay... I'm listening, my flame~", he reached out and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

My eyes met his, a smile adorned my lips and gave his hand a squeeze back. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to calm my nerves.