-A kiss under the mistletoe- {Stressed!Al-HaithamxMale!reader}(Crimbo Special⭐⭐)

!!!!WARNING!!!! This chapter contains the following:
●Stressed Al-Haitham
●Dirty Talk
●Modern AU
●Rough sex
●Choking
●Blowjob
●Bondage
●Cock stuffing
●Unprotected sex
●Praise kink
●(Y/n) being a tease
●Slight hair pulling
●Biting/Love bites
●Multiple positions
●Begging
●Daddy kink
●Edging
●Terrible Christmas sweaters
●Soft Al-Haitham
●Bottom reader
●Dom Al-Haitham
●Overstimming
●Al-Haitham's big tiddies
*If any of the things listed above makes you uncomfy please read something else :)*

Hi! I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months I think-

And I'm sorry about that. I've been in a rut lately and pretty busy with life and all.

But I needed to write this because the Al-Haitham brainrot is fucking with me lately.

And the fact that I'm guaranteed for Al-Haitham (since I lost 50/50 to Diluc AGAIN (T-T)), has really drove me to write this chapter hehe.

Even if Al-Haitham will be released on 3.3, I'm already excited for it!

¹little Agila is a nickname I made for Al-Haitham because his name means 'the young eagle' and I think its cute.

Also, my sister and I call Christmas 'Crimbo' now because of 'West of Loathing'. (Applause to those who still remember Markiplier's playthrough)

>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/N's POV)

The smell of roasted tomatoes and melted cheese wafted in the air as I pulled out the freshly baked lasagna from the oven.

I breathed in the delicious smelling air with a wide smile, "Mmm, it smells soooo good~ ¹little Agila is gonna love this!~".

I let the lasagna rest on the kitchen counter top and poured more wine into my glass.

I let out a heavy sigh taking off my oven mits and apron, feeling tired from making food for Christmas eve.

I stretched and felt my joints pop. I hiked up the red and white striped thigh highs and rolled the sleeves back down of the green Christmas themed sweater I was wearing.

I smirked at the thought of my Agila finding out that I was wearing nothing but red ribbon underneath the sweater (and underwear with a mistletoe on the front).

I looked up at the time on my phone, it read 9:00 pm. I let out another heavy sigh, realizing that little Agila is late...

"Always at work... He needs to take a day off. Its almost Christmas for fuck's sake....", I mumbled under my breath.

I picked up my wine glass and padded over to the book nook that had an amazing view of the city. Now that it was night and was snowing, it was even more beautiful.

I looked out the window, bright lights and snow adorned the streets below. The buildings looked like powdered sugar donuts.

I let out a groan and took a long somber sip of my wine, thinking about the people who are able to spend this time with the ones they love.

Tired of feeling sorry for myself, I got up and downed the rest of the wine. I placed the wine glass in the dish washer and cleaned up a bit.

I also placed a lid on the pot of carbonara and placed the now cooled lasagna into the food warmer for later.