Easter Special

This was a limited time special chapter I wrote for Easter in a previously and thought I would just throw it on here at the end if anyone want's to read it. Just a little sillyness between them. -Naughty_Temptations

I slowly removed myself from Crimson's sleeping embrace and quickly cover up and place a soft kiss to her forehead before slipping on some little bunny theme pajamas and quietly creeping out of the room.

It was exactly 4:45 am and I knew Levi, Salem and Damien would have just gotten into their beds if they weren't already sleeping... as for the rest I knew I still had a few hours before they would be up which gave me lots of time to prepare everything.

I knew the group didn't normally celebrate Easter, but I personally loved it. Easter to me, meant new beginning's and that's kind of what this all was. A new beginning for us all, together. Plus, the ducks and bunny theme was too cute and chocolate and candy? That just topped it off for me.

Creeping down the hallway, I quietly made my way into my room and straight to my walk-in closet where bags upon bags filled with things were waiting for me. Two by two, I snuck the bags down a flight of stairs and to the soundproof music room where I knew no one would hear as I prepared all the gifts, I had gotten for them.

After multiple trips, I finally got down to business.

Starting with Salem, I did up large baskets for all 6 of them, full of things I had learned over time that they really enjoyed or things I thought they might like based on what I already knew.

As soon as I'm done with the gifts, I take the reaming bags and head down to the kitchen where I begin to decorate before making my way to the dining room, followed by the living room where I continued to fill them with decorations of all sorts.

By 7:30am everything is ready to go, all that is left is to move the baskets from the music room to the living room and then trail the eggs up to everyone's door. Wasting no more time, I got straight to work making 6 different egg trails all the way from the living room, up the stairs and to rooms.

By the time I'm done, I can't help but smile with satisfaction before going to my room to get ready for the day.

Once I'm dressed in a pale pink dress and the top layer of my hair is braided out of my face, I leave the room and one by one I begin to pound loudly at their doors while yelling at the top of my lungs.

"FIRE!!"

It takes everything in me not to burst into laughter as they all barge out of their rooms in a panic.

"Good morning, lovelies! Take a breath and relax, nothing is on fire." I quickly reassure them and as they begin to start getting mad, I quickly hold my hand up to shut them up.

"In front of you are eggs... you each have your own colors... I am going to hand you each color matching buckets and then you all will follow the trail of eggs to a wonderful surprise that I have set for each of you!" I tell them and quickly begin handing out the buckets.

"Mila... what have you taken?" Lucien quickly asks as he pulls me close and begins examining my eyes.

"Absolutely nothing, I paid for everything." I giggle making him roll his eyes.

"Not the time to be funny. Seriously, what did you take?" he retorts frowning deeply and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing, seriously. It's Easter and I wanted to celebrate, so please, follow your eggs." I tell him and he looks at me in shock for a while before slowly nodding his head.

"Okay... sorry. I just... didn't... expect... this." he slowly gets out and I simply laugh.

"It's fine my almighty, Luce. Now go." I tell him.