Chapter 10

"Where's Levi and Damian?" I ask after sitting cuddled on the couch with Crimson in the living room of the guest house.

"Lucien didn't tell you? They went with him." Salem replies softly coming and sitting on the other side of Crimson.

"Are they really safe traveling in that weather?" I ask and they both frown.

"They are much stronger and smarter than you know, if anything it's just taking longer than expected." Beau replies coming over with a book and sitting next to me.

With all of us huddled together wrapped in a warm blanket, I shut my eyes, snuggling against Crimson as I listened to Beau read some fantasy story, letting it lull me to sleep.

"Breath taking..." A masculine voice from behind murmured huskily and as I spun around, I seen the handsome man standing before me.

An older man, perhaps early 40's but looking amazing for his age stood before me, with longer curly hair and piercing blue eyes. His face had a thicker stubble over it and he was very tall and muscular.

"The view?" I ask softly as I took in the sky and mountains around us.

"Only of you." he replies stepping towards me and I blushed.

"Spin slowly for me, I want to see every inch of you" he murmurs lustfully as his eyes raked my body.

Looking down I realized I was completely bare in front of him.

Blushing brighter, I slow spined seductively... teasingly.

I could feel a heat and desire like never before growing within me and if this was the man about to bring me immense pleasure, I was ready.

As I faced him once again. I watched him stalk towards me like a predator would with their prey. I stood still, watching and waiting for his every move.

He reached out, trailing a hand over my breast, caressing both and giving my tits the gentlest of tugs before he ran his hand down my stomach, over my pelvis before dipping down and cupping my sex. I spread my legs automatically and he ran his hand over the sensitive flesh before removing it and continuing on.

He went behind me, trailing his hands down my back and my ass, caressing it before giving the gentlest of squeezes.

"You really are perfection." he murmured as he moved his hands to run them through my gentle soft burgundy locks.

"When I found out what she had done... what they had done together. I was furious, but now that I see you in the flesh." he began to murmur as he stood in front of me once again, cupping my face and tilting my head towards him.

"All I want is you." he stated, and I nearly moaned with need at the thought.

His hands hadn't done anything to help the heat that continued to grow. It spread throughout me and was growing so hot... It was nearly painful.

"Then take me." I nearly begged.

"I will...soon." he replied with a smirk as he pulled away making me furrow my brows.

"Don't worry, my sweet, Goddess. Once I do... you will be with me until the end of time, and I will take you as much and as often as I like." he murmured possessively sending a shiver down my spine.

"Please... take me now..." I begged as my body began engulfed by the need and desire for pleasure.

"I cannot, my sweet. It would be too risky. I must dispose of a certain other goddess first then I will take you and claim you as mine and you will rule next to me in Olympus, and I will give you all you could ever want." he murmured running a hand down my arm but his words made me confused.

Olympus?

Dispose of a goddess?

What the...

"Let this rain cool you, I will come for you soon." he tells me, capturing my lips before vanishing.

I stood on top of the mountain, the water raining down my bare skin, but it did nothing to cool the heat that was burning me from the inside out.

I woke up gasping, but it turned into a whimper of pain as my body burned with such an intense heat, I felt like I was being baked alive.

"Oh, Minnie! You're awake! Thank gods!" A somewhat familiar yet much deeper voice said.

Wait... Minnie?

With eyes flying open I looked to see a man hovering over me. Familiar burgundy colored hair waved over his worried emerald green eyes. The same exact shade of my own hair and eyes that couldn't be anyone else other than him.

But he was dead...

Unless...

"Ezra?" my hoarse voice rasped out and a smile cracked across his lips.

"Yeah, Minnie. It's me." he confirmed and if it wasn't for the burning throughout my body, I would hug the life out of him.

"How..." I try to ask but he stops me.

"Shh, I'll explain it all later. Right now, I need to move you. Just close your eyes and keep them shut, I'm going to be as gentle as possible." he tells me softly and I let out a small sigh but decide to listen.

I feel as he gently scoops me up and I bite my lip to keep myself from hissing in pain.

I felt him jump and cool water splashed against my heating skin but still it failed to cool me and before I knew it, I could hear the sound of frantic footsteps before familiar voices begin to flood my ears.

"Angel!" Salem's relieved voice called.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing with my kitten and WHY IS SHE NAKED?!" Crimson voice suddenly screeched.

"What's going on?" Beau calmly yet stern voice asked.

"Brother." I croaked out before passing out from the pain.

*Things will be getting hella steamy from here on in*~N.T