Chapter 12

I moaned against his lips, my pussy beginning to throb and I did my best to squeeze my thighs shut and hide the fact that I was overwhelmingly horny.

My fingers tangled into his hair and his hands stilled and gripped onto me for dear life as he kissed me back with an intense passion. My tits were rock hard pressed against him and I had no doubt he could feel them.

Our tongues battled for dominance as we continued to kiss one another with such a need it was driving me and my hormones crazy.

My body was begging to be touched.

His cool skin felt amazing against mine and I wanted him to touch the one area that needed it the most that he had made sure he didn't go too near with.

As Beau's hands slide down to my ass and squeezed gently, I moaned against his mouth and tightened my grip in his hair, never wanting his lips to stray from my skin.

"Beau..." I moaned needingly as he moved his lips down my neck.

"Yes, princess?" he murmured softly against the sensitive skin of my neck.

"More, please." I begged and he nipped at my skin.

"Tell me exactly what you want." he tells me, and I moan.

"Touch me, please. I need you to touch me." I moaned.

"I am... ah... of course. Don't worry, princess. I'm going to make you feel better." he promised me as he realized what i meant and I let out a small sigh of relief as he trailed his hand over my hip and down between my thighs.

I opened my legs, leaning back to give him more access as he slowly and gently began to caress my clit. His fingers were so gentle and feathery light but it was sending waves of pleasure through me making me tremble under his touch.

"Yes! Please don't stop!" I begged as my body began to cool down as the immense waves of pleasure trembled throughout me.

He dipped his head down, placing soft kisses over my collar bone and down my chest as his fingers continue their slowly tantalizing pace and as I felt myself growing closer to the peak I needed to reach so badly, until a loud sudden knocking had both me and Beau freezing.

As the doorknob began to turn, Beau quickly removed his hand making me whine softly as he quickly tucked me within his embrace, shielding the front of my body while also shielding his boner as the door opened and in walked Salem.

"Beau, the guys with the generator are here and need you." he says, and Beau lets out a small sigh.

"Alright, I'll be down in a moment." he replies.

"Okay, I'll stay here and watch her." Salem says and I can see Beau shifting uncomfortably.

"Can you give us a quick moment?" he asks after a moment and Salem nods before shutting the door behind him.

"I'm sorry, princess. I'll be as quick as possible and then I'll be right back okay?" he murmurs softly running a hand down my cheek.

"Thank you, Beau. Truly." I reply before kissing him one last time.

As soon as he moves away from me, I can feel myself begin to heat up once again, but I keep my mouth shut so that he's able to get dressed and do what he needs to.

As soon as he steps out, Salem comes in and sits next to me.

"Do you mind if I try my healing on you again?" he asks softly, and I reach out and gently grab his hand.

"Of course, thank you." I say softly seeing the deep worry in his eyes.

He places his other hand over top mine, and a small moan leaves my lips at the coolness.

"It's working!" I say and he frowns.

"I didn't do anything yet, Angel." he tells me, and a small o leaves my lips.

"Your touch is cold... like Beau's then." I say and his eyebrows scrunch together.

I watch as he backs away from me before he shuts his eyes and holds his hands out. A yellowish orange color mist like magic leaves his hands and comes to my body but it does nothing.

"Not even a bit?" he asks after a few minutes and I shake my head.

"Strange." he murmurs.

He gets back on the bed, this time laying down before pulling me into him.

I moan softly in delight at the feeling but also confused.

"Salem?" I murmur softly and he places a gentle kiss on top of my head.

"Yes, Angel?" he replies.

"Why is it that when my brother touched me it doesn't do anything, but you and Beau are so cold? My brother should be cold, too shouldn't he?" I ask and he lets out a small sigh.

"I'm not sure, Angel. I thought Beau being cold to you was enough to blow my mind but now that you say the same about me, I'm even more shocked and confused." he says.

"Could it be because Lucien is gone?" I ask randomly.

"No, but I'm sure he won't be happy when he comes home to see you like this." he says, and I let out a small giggle.

"Then I guess we better get this solved before he gets back." I say and he smiles down at me.

"Alright, I have returned." Beau says coming back into the room and I smile.

"Just in time. It seems we both have the same effect on her, so you no longer have to be the only one." Salem says with a grin and Beau's eyes widen.

"Really?" he asks and we both nod.

"So, did you want to swap every few hours?" he asks Salem.

"Actually... would you both mind laying with me? I think that would be best." I say before he can answer.

"Of course, Angel." Salem says and Beau smiles coming over and getting in behind me.

I lay curled in between them, flush against them both letting the coolness of their skin touch and soothe me until I'm able to shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.