Chapter 13

A good night's sleep had failed to help. If anything, it only made it worse.

With Beau and Salem staying with all night, I had managed to sleep a good 10 hours which although was nice, it was 10 hour's worth of sex dreams and when I had a woken, I felt worse than the day before and my need for sex was the only thing I could focus on.

If it weren't for the fact that they had woken me up due to the fact that they were both leaving I would have seduced them into pleasuring me but by the time my eyes were fully opened, they were both out of the room.

Crimson came in moments later and I smiled with excitement knowing if I could get anyone to help me out quickly, it was going to be her.

"Good morning, Kitten. Did you want to have a cold shower before breakfast?" she asks as she made her way over and I smirked.

"I would love one, if you'll join me." I murmur seductively and her eyes widen in amusement.

"Such a naughty little kitten you are, but I suppose your hot enough to keep me warm to stand the cold water for you." she replies with a smirk and I giggle.

She reaches out for my hand and as soon as I grab hers, her skin cools me and my jaw drops.

"What?" she asks softly seeing my changed expression.

"You're cold too..." I murmur confused.

"That's great! Now I get to stay with you!" she cheers excitedly, and I give her a small smile.

"I'm glad... I just wish this made sense." I say and she lets out a small sigh pulling me closer to her as we made our way to the bathroom.

"I know, kitten but at least it's better than nothing." she states encouragingly, and I nod my head.

I turn the taps of the shower on as she stripes down before we both make our way inside.

As soon as the water hits Crimson's bare skin she instantly begins shivering and I wrap my arms around her and pull her flush against me.

"Mmm, much better." she moans softly as she held me tightly against her.

"I can think of something better." I murmur seductively beginning to run my hands up and down her back making her shiver.

"Something that can keep you warm and really cool me down." I murmur against her ear before nipping at the flesh below making her moan softly.

"Let's not waste time then." she replied lustfully as her hands down and cupped my breasts.

I began placing open mouthed wet kisses down her neck and collarbone, making my way own the valley between her breasts before taking each one of her hardens tits into my mouth, swirling my tongue and sucking on each of them before getting down on my knees in front of her.

Soft moans left her lips as her fingers tangled into my hair, keeping it out of my face. She spread her legs and I ran my hands gently up her thighs before leaning my face up to meet her wet heat.

I dipped my tongue into her core before trailing it up to her clit, flicking it with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth making her moan and tighten her grip my hair.

She pressed me closer against her and begin riding my face as I eat her to my heart's content.

"Fuck, Kitten!" she moaned as her legs began tremble and I moaned in return as my eyes glanced up to see her lustfully face twisted up in pleasure.

I moved one of my hands from her ass and suckled her clit before sliding a finger into her wet pussy making her arch her back.

"Fuck, Kitten! I'm so close, your mouth is amazing." she moans, and I pull back just for a moment, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I tell her before moving my thumb and capturing her clit within my mouth once more.

I finger fuck her quickly before removing it and replacing it with my tongue.

"Fuck!" she screams loudly as she comes apart into my mouth and I greedily drink up every last bit, making sure not to leave a single drop.

I don't stop until she pulls me away by my hair and pulls me back up to her. She slams her lips down onto mine hungrily and I moan into the kiss as I tangle my fingers into her hair, holding her to me.

Her hands trail down my body, one of them stopping to cup my breast while the other drops down until it's cupping my pussy and I moan against her mouth as I lean into her.

"Fuck you're so wet, Kitten." she moans before attacking my lips once more and I spread my legs for her as she rubs at my aching clit.

She muffles my moans as the waves of pleasure bring my temperature down and I grip and kiss her with such an intense need that I feel like I'll explode if she stops.

"More." I beg her needing to feel something inside of me and she moves her lips down to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin as she slides one of her slender fingers inside of me.

"Fuck, baby!" I moaned loudly as I gripped onto her for dear life as she tugged at one of peaks while continuing to finger my pussy.

Her lips suckled at my neck, grazing and nipping at it with her teeth and as she slides in a second finger, my pussy began to clench around her.

"Fuck, Kitten. Your so fucking tight." she moans against my neck and my nails dug into her back.

"Please don't stop, Crim. Whatever happens, please, don't stop. I need this so fucking bag." I begged, desperate for this.

"Shh, Kitten. I promise." she murmured softly with such love in her eyes before pulling me into another hungry kiss.

My hands went back into her hair as she quickened her pace inside of me while rubbing my clit with her thumb and within minutes, I was screaming her name as I came with the most intense orgasm of my life.

As I came down, she slipped her fingers out of me bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean as I slumped against her completely exhausted. She held me in her arms until we both began to shiver.

"Holy shit... you're freezing." she gasped.