Chapter 9

"Damn, Kitten. You look like a true Goddess in that." Crimson purred from inside the hot tub as she watched me step into the room.

I smirk seductively at her before making my way over, swaying my hips but keeping my eyes looked with hers

I smirk seductively at her before making my way over, swaying my hips but keeping my eyes looked with hers. I watch as she bites her lip and I make my way into the water, letting the warmth heat my chilled skin as I go straight to her and climb on her lap with both my knees on either side of her.

"Are you teasing, Kitten?" she murmurs seductively as she runs her soft hands up my thighs before squeezing my ass and pulling me closer.

"Maybe... or maybe..." I murmur softly as I begin to pepper gentle wet kisses along her neck.

"I'm just getting what I desire... you." I say softly just below her ear before nipping at her neck there.

A soft moan hums from her and I smirk against her neck as I let my hands travel down and over her breast, giving them a squeeze.

"Here I thought I was the one who was going to seduce you..." she murmurs running one of her hands down my thigh while the other stays gripping my ass.

"You can...next time." I promise before slamming my lips on her lustfully as I tweaked one of her harden peaks within my fingers over her bikini top.

She moans against my mouth and I slip my tongue inside hers, battling her for dominance but as I felt her hand dip between my thighs and rub against my pussy, it was enough to make me surrender to her.

I slide my hands behind her, untying her bikini top, making it drop into the water. My hands roam straight back to her perky breasts and I waste no time in playing with them. I caressed and toyed with her tits making her moan softly into my mouth as slipped her hand into my bikini bottoms, rubbing at my needing core.

"Fuck baby!" I moan as my back arched in response to her sliding one of her slender fingers inside of me.

"Mmm, Kitten. You're so tight." she moans in delight as she fingered me.

I pinched her tits as moans left the both of us and as I neared my climax, she slides her finger out and ran it back up to my clit, rubbing at it quickly and I moaned loudly as I came apart on her hand. She rubbed my juices along my pussy before sliding her hand and I kissed her deeply before climbing off her lap.

I pulled her legs apart and as I was about to kneel down in front of her to take her tits into my mouth, there was a loud bang before suddenly all the lights in the room shut off, leaving us in completely darkness.

My hands instantly tightened around her thighs as fear spiked through me.

"Crimson..." I murmur quietly hoping she knew was going on.

"It's okay, kitten. I think it's just the power. Come here, I'm sure one of the boys will come find us with a flashlight." she replies softly as she reaches down and pulls me into her lap.

"Can you give me a hand with my bikini top?" she asks as she grabs it out of the water, and I giggle.

"Of course." I say.

I go to try and peck her on the cheek but end up pecking her nose and she chuckles.

She sets the bikini over her breasts and I fumble around with the straps before tying them back up.

"Both tities in?" I ask as I move my hands to try and feel for myself.

"Yes, kitten. Thank you." she says, and I wrap my arms around her neck and snuggle into her.

"I like you, Crimson. A lot." I tell her softly and she tightens her arms around me.

"I like you to, Mila." she murmurs softly.

We sit there with each other's arms around one another until we hear a door open.

"Mila? Crimson?" Salem's familiar voice calls out.

"Told ya." Crimson giggles.

"We're here!" I call back.

A few seconds later a light shines in and makes its way over.

"Lightning hit the power box and the generator so we are officially out of power." Beau's voice is heard, and I notice his faint shadow behind Salem.

"Seriously?" Crimson asks as we make our way over to the steps of the hot tub.

"Yeah, come on." Beau says now in the light's view.

He holds out a hand and helps us both out while Salem keeps the light so that we can see.

"Towels." Beau says handing them over and me and Crimson both cover up.

"Crimson, we're going to need you to light a few lanterns then you girls go change into some warm pajamas and were going to sleep in the guest house tonight, it has a much smaller leaving room so it will be easier to keep it warm." Beau explains and he helps guide us out of the pool room.

They navigate us through the hallway until we're back in the kitchen where there's multiple lanterns sitting on the counter. I watch as Crimson begins to move her fingers around and mumbles a few words I don't understand I watch in amazement as they all light up with fire.

"Woah." I say and she smirks at me.

"Like that trick?" she asks.

"It was definitely, hot." I reply seductively and she shoots me a wink.

"Alright girls, enough flirting for now. Grab a lantern and get ready so we can go before the weather gets any worse." Beau instructs and we do exactly that.