VI (Lemon)

<AN: if you don't want to read the lemon at all, that's fine! Go skip this and read the next chapter ;) >

His presence was everywhere, filling all your senses as the bed creaked softly under your combined weight. Black hair was combed back by your fingers as plumb lips sought each other, chasing after the other pair. Tattooed fingers kneaded in your thighs, holding you closer on his lap, lowering you slowly as you opened up for him. Several sighs escaped your own bruised lips as you closed your eyes and leaned your head back, escaping the warm look Law was giving you after so long. It was addicting, his touch, his smell, him. Law's breath wafted over your heated skin, flowing over your chin and down your throat, his own sighs and moans like music as you trapped your voice behind clamped down teeth, the coil down there already tightening with every move. Strong muscles rippled under tattooed skin as Law wrapped one of his arms around your waist, holding you down as he breathed through his nose heavily, his forehead dropping in the crook of your neck. Moving your hips up and down slowly, you held onto the man like he was your lifeline as his thumb creeped closer to your clit, rubbing over it lazily. Deprived as you were from sexual contact, you had difficulties to restrain your voice from getting too loud and covered your lips with one of your hands. Needy whispers of each other names, silent pleads of doing exactly that what the both of you were doing filled the heavy air. Law's voice was raspy as he whispered your name seductively in your ear, his teeth soon finding your earlobe.

The mere pressure of it all, his voice, his teeth, his everything, made you whimper as you were oh so close, your breathing becoming ragged as you still fought the moans from escaping. Your digits curled in Law's nightblack hair, tugging on it softly as you moved him back, your lips covering his. The surgeon moved with you, his hips bucking up harsher and faster as he lowered the both of you on the bed, his arms wrapped around your smaller form. His mouth swallowed down your moans greedily as your world crashed around the both of you, leaving you in ruin. Brows furrowed, you looked down at the male, who was still breathing heavily, your own body trying to catch up with the situation. His hand caressed your cheek as he pulled you down once more, catching you as he stilled his hips to delay his own release. You felt vulnerable, breakable, in his arms. Somewhere in the back of your mind you knew this was wrong, but the biggest part relished in the fact that this still feels oh so right.

The blanket was pulled up over your cooling body, the edge wrapped around your shoulder like a cape and the memory of you doing this to him several years ago made you grin in the kiss. Law's lips mirrored yours and the warmth of that small detail he still remembers filled your chest quickly, making you feel light. Breaking away from him, you leaned lower to pepper his exposed skin with soft kisses, your lips only lingering on every place for a short second. Groans followed as you moved again, up and down, forward and backwards as you reached for new places. Law's fingers were quick to dig onto your thighs once more, his head tilted back as he closed his eyes shortly before he looked back up at you, the grey eyes filled with repressed desire, urging you to continue. His rosy lips parted as you teased him, stopping midway of tilting your hips to lower back down. With a swift movement from you, Law's eyes rolled back and words of encouragement left his lips quickly, indirect praising you for everything you do.

Not realising what was happening, you looked up confused as the positions were reversed, Law looked down at you with a smirk, his eyes twinkling in mischief. Soon your skin was littered with small bruises, your breathing becoming ragged once more and Law quickly following your example. His hips moved faster and faster, the range of movement limited as if he didn't want to leave at all, his tip hitting your sensitive spots repeatedly. His body was flush with your own as he held your arms up, his digits curled around your wrists and his face hidden in the crook of your neck like before. His lips trailed over the skin as you tilted your head up and away, giving him move space. The coil inside of your stomach tightened dangerously and Law's hips moved sloppier. "Please, Law.." His white teeth bit down softly, a mere stinging sensation, before he bit down harsher, almost marking your skin. White dots exploded behind your eyes as a new set of moans left your lips, the pleading sending Law over the edge after you.

"Oh fuck.." The male growled, his arms wrapped around you as he stilled in his movements. Your legs were wrapped around his hips while you hadn't realised doing that. The high the both of you were on was intoxicating, a drug you didn't know you were missing after so long. The black tresses tickled your cheek as Law nuzzled his nose against the side of your neck, your fingers playing with the smaller hair on the nape. "I love you." You heard the hoarse voice murmer and your movements stilled as you let those words penetrate your mind like he did before. Blinking slowly, you noticed Law leaning up as he looked at you with hope and horror in his eyes. "I.." The male started but as it all came crashing down on you once again it felt like a large bucket of ice cold water was thrown over your head, you shook your head left to right. "(y/n)." His voice was stern as he looked at you, wanting you to believe him when he held your cheek carefully. "I never stopped loving you, (y/n). Never."

The cold he left behind when he pulled out was indescribable, worsening as he later moved to get his clothes on dejectedly after your silence. Your feet took you over to the man softly as your hand touched his wrist before tugging him towards the bed after you.

"Please stay."