Shut Up

"You never listen to me!"

"Camila, I always do."

"No, no you don't. You're not even listening to me right now!"

Lauren ran her fingers through her hair in exasperation. She took a deep breath and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Camila."

Camila jabbed a finger at the older girl.

"No, Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Do not 'Camila' me. You listen to me. You have not been paying attention to me. You come home late everyday and you're always on that stupid phone of yours."
She sharply sucked in air through her gritted teeth. "I.. I ought to burn that stupid phone!" Her fingers curling into fists.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend in bewilderment. What has gotten into this girl?

"Are you pregnant?"

Camila paused, stunned at the question.

"What? No!"

"Then why are you so angsty?"

"What?"

Fury just seem to keep flowing through the already agitated Cuban girl.

"I'm only allowed to be angsty if I'm pregnant? My feelings are valid, Lauren. I do not need to be pregnant to validate my feelings! Who do you think you are, telling me that Lauren Michelle?"

Lauren frowned, extremely confused.

"Baby, that's not what I meant!"

"That's exactly what you meant, Lauren! And don't you dare ask me whether I'm PMS-ing either because that too won't validate my feelings!"
The exasperated girl buried her face in her hands before swinging up to her feet.

"Camila, listen to me."

"No Lauren, you listen to me!"

"Oh my god!" Lauren lifted her hands in defeat and paced around the room, trying to calm herself down.

"Oh you ungrateful child, do not 'oh my god' me!"

Lauren finally found some peace at a corner of the room and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Ok, ok. Just tell me what's bothering you Camila."

"You've been neglecting me, that's what Lauren!"

"My sister's getting married, Camila. I have to arrange for the reception, flowers and everything." Lauren replied calmly.

"Oh oh your sister is getting married. Then what about us huh Lauren? We're getting married in a year."

"A year is still a long time."

'Oh so if we're getting married next week, would you have ignored your sister then?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah huh, Lauren."

"What are you even talking about? My sister needs me right now!"

"Yeah and I don't? Would your sister not need me when you're getting married later?"

"You. Are. Not. Making. Any. Sense."

"I'm making perfect sense! You're not listening to me!"

"Oh my fucking god!"

"Do not curse in my house, Lauren!"

Lauren took a deep breath, trying to reason with Camila.

"You know what, get out of my house Lauren. I want you out."

"This is our house Camila."

"I don't care Lauren. Would your sister have kicked your mother out when you tell her to leave my house?"

Lauren clutched onto her throbbing head cause by her raging girlfriend, who is not making any sense whatsoever.

"Just leave Lauren. Take what's yours and leave."

Lauren stared blankly at her girlfriend and sighed.

She proceeded to put on her leather jacket and walked towards the dining room, where Camila was standing.
Without blinking, she scooped Camila up in her arms and went straight for the door.

Frazzled, Camila choked out. "What are you doing?"

"Taking what's mine. Now shut up, I'm taking you out for pizza."