Prologue

One day while in Vale. Jaune was bumbed out. He had broken his Family Airloom and his Father is Disappointed but isn't too mad as Jaune broke it protecting a Village from Grimm. Jaune was out looking for A new weapon when he realised he had no real skill with Sword and Shield. He soon heard a Ruckas in an alleyway and being the Curious blonde he was investigated.

He saw a female Faunus being harassed by a few men. Jaune growled as he walks towards them. He had no weapons but he hopes the training with Yang will help.

"Scream all you want, Bitch, no one gonna come help a Miserable Faunus like you," One of the men said as he pulled out a Pocket knife to cut her clothes open, but Jaune taps the man's Shoulder and he turned to him only to see a fist going to his face. When it connected the man was launched a meter or two from how hard he punched. The other two looked at the Blonde as one readies his bat as the other one holds the girl. Jaune gets in a Boxing position that Yang showed him and gets closer to the man with the bat.

The man swung the bat as Jaune does his best to dodge it, but he did get hit in the face and sides. Blood ran down his nose and Lip as he spat out a Tooth and got the Man in a Grapple.

"Get off me!" The man yelled as he swung his bat at the blonde but the bat smashed from his under armour. Jaune grunts as he lifted the man up and practically threw him at a Dumpster. The man he threw was out cold.

The last man threw the girl at him before bolting away only for him to realise he isn't moving as the Girl had a whip around him. He looked back as the Woman pulled it, sending him back and Jaune clotheslined him. The man's head hits the ground from it and he skids and rolls out onto a Poll

Jaune sighed as looked at the woman.

"You ok ma'am?" He asked

"Yes, I am fine now, hero," The woman said

"That's good. Let's get you to a Police Station" He said and the Woman shakes her head.

"It is fine. I am leaving soon, heading to Menagerie but I must Bestow a Gift for my hero. You seem to be new with Unarmed Combat?" She asked.

"You could say that... Used to be a Sword and Shield user but that didn't end well... Im in search of a new weapon." Jaune said, "But no need to give me a gift for saving you!" He said shaking his hands "I did it cause I wanted to!" He said as he didn't want to feel like she owed him anything

The woman giggled. "That makes it, even more, better, hero," she said and holds his hands as they began to glow as two Leather Gauntlets appear on his hands. "These Gauntlets are Very special, Jaune. They belong to a Hero that died Centuries ago. Take Good care of them. They will help you" She said and Jaune was so Confused until the Woman gave him a Kiss. Jaune was a blushing mess but he soon saw something in his Vision.

[New Gauntlet Cardinal Hero Recognized. Hello Jaune]

It read as he saw the Woman disappear into pixels.

Jaune was hella confused until he walked out of the Alleyway looking at the Gauntlets but his vision started to get blurry as he stumbled out.

"Jaune!" A voice calls out and he saw Team RWBY Running towards him before he blacks out.

[Timeskip]

Jaune groans as he slowly wakes up. He saw Ruby sitting on one of the chairs. He groans as he sat up. Ruby looked at him.

"Jaune!" she said holding his Hand worried.

"Hey, Ruby. What happened.." He asked

"We don't know. We saw you come out of an alleyway with a bleeding head, nose and Mouth as well as Thugs about the place and you're having these leather gauntlets on your hands but we can't take them off" Ruby said before looking down. "Also I got Good news and Bad news," She said