Chapter 7: The Truth

Back at Beacon, Jaune and team RWBY were sent to Ozpins office where Glynda and Ozpin were waiting.

"So would you 5 like to tell me what happened today?" He asked

"What do you mean sir?" Ruby asked

"how did you all disappeared from Forever Falls and in Vacou," he asked

"Surely you would know Ozma" A voice spoke as Jessie appeared floating

"Quiet you wretch" Ozpin Said

"Hold your tongue Ozpin, Without her we wouldn't have saved that village" Jaune growled

"If she wasn't here, we wouldn't have to deal with the waves" Ozpin bites back.

"It's not my fault you made me the Summer maiden and In doing so, cursed this world with Waves," Jessie said pouting

"Wait, so it's your fault we have these waves?" Weiss said trying to piece this together.

"No. Its not" Ozpin denied.

"Wait, how old is Ozpin if Jessie has been dead for a long time" Ruby asked.

"That's none of your co-" "He's been around before the Grimm arrived. You can say he's also the cause of that, unintentionally though" Jessie said. 

"Shut up..." Ozpin muttered.

"His Wife is the Immortal Grimm Queen Salem~ and he is a Mere wizard who has lost his magic. A husband who was turned against his wife cause of the gods" Jessie said as Ozpin smashes his mug.

"Go..." He muttered

"Go?" Jaune asked

"Leave my school. You are no longer welcome here, Jaune Arc" Ozpin said, seething in anger.

"Alright, Ozpin. Maybe my Father was Right. You are just a manipulative bastard" Jaune said turning his back on Ozpin before stopping and looking at Glynda. "Cya Auntie. I'll keep in touch" Jaune said and Glynda nods her head and hugs him before letting him go. Team RWBY looked at Jaune.

"You four are still welcomed here," Ozpin said.

"Sorry Headmaster but... Where ever Jaune goes. We go. Thank you for the opportunity though" Ruby said as Ozpin sighed, Angry. 

"Fine..." Ozpin said as they head down the elevator before pressing the Comms. "To ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF. Jaune Arc, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna are now registered Criminals and are to be Captured or Eliminated. I repeat. Jaune Arc and Team RWBY are Criminals. Capture or Kill" Ozpin said

"OZPIN ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Glynda yelled.

"They Know too much to let out without being our Ally. They need to be eliminated or kept close and so do you" Ozpin said as he opens his drawer where a pistol was sitting.

In the elevator, Jaune and the others heard the announcement and they sigh.

"Knew it wouldn't be that easy," Jaune said as they get to the bottom. Team RWBY all got their weapons ready as Jaune gets his <Yang's Gauntlet> & <Sandstone Gauntlet>  ready as he heard Chattering at the entrance. The door opened to reveal students waiting with weapons drawn. The team sighed as Jaune punches the air in front of him with his Sandstone Gauntlet to send out a cloud of sand, large enough to cover them to rush through. They rush in different directions, punching or jumping passed people as they see a bullhead however they soon heard glass shattering above and Jaune sees Glynda falling.

"Auntie!' He yelled and rushed towards her and and caught her before she hit the ground. A bullet hole in her shoulder and 2 in her stomach. He growled with rage as his Judgement gear activated sending a large pressure around him that caused all the students to go to their knees. The only ones who didn't were RWBY and CVFY and a red-haired woman named Sakura (not Naruto's Sakura).