Chapter 3: 4v1?

Team RWBY+J got to the Cafeteria and got their food and sat down. All excited to eat.

"Hey Jauney boy~" They heard a voice say and they look at Cardin with his crew.

"What do you want Winchester" Jaune asked as he eats.

"Those gauntlets. I want them" he said.

"Sorry, no can do" Jaune said until Cardin grabs the gauntlet and tried to force it off but it shocks him.

"I told you no Cardin" Jaune said and Cardin growls and tsks and walks away.

"He's a complete and total ass" Yang said

"I know" Jaune said as he eats until he heard the pleads of help coming from a friend. Jaune looked over at the pleads and saw Cardin pulling on Velvets ears and he breaks the glass he had in his hand and it shatters.

"Jaune?" Yang said until she looked at where Jaune was looking at to see Cardin bullying Velvet.

Jaune gets up and walks over and grabs Cardins arm with the glass covered hand . "Let... Go" he said using the glass to cut Cardin.

Cardin let's go and growl. "you verses my team, goodwitches class. I win, I get those gauntlets and you leave beacon. You win, I will leave you and this bunny girl alone" Cardin said.

"Leave everyone alone from your bullying if I win. If you win, you won't have to worry about me ever again" Jaune said and Cardin looks at him

"How can I be so sure I won't see you ever again?" He asked.

"You'll have to find out" Jaune said and Cardin shakes his hand "deal" he said and left.

Jaune sighed and checks on Velvet "you ok Vel?" Jaune asked

"Y-Yeah... Thankyou... But what about you?" She asked looking at his hand.

"I'll be fine so long as you are fine" he said and she blushes shyly and nods.

"How are you gonna beat them?" Velvet asked.

"That's for me to know" he said petting her head with his good hand. "Why don't you sit with us" Jaune Siad and Velvet nods and walks over.

"Hand" Weiss said sternly.

"Wha-" Jaune said

"Give me your hand" she said and Jaune sits down and holds his hand over as Weiss pulled out a medical kit and started to remove the glass from his hand.

Jaune grips the table as the Adrenaline was wearing off so he felt the glass now.

Velvet sat down as the other three girls looked worried.

"I've never seen you this worried about Jaune before" Velvet said.

"He's our team mate now and well, he's been having some bad dreams and requires us be with him at all times" Ruby said and Velvet looks at Jaune whos hand was getting stitched up.

"what's your plan Jaune?" Yang asked.

"I got one but I'm not gonna say a Thing" Jaune said

They nod as they finish eating, Jaune flexing his hand a little as with everything he ate. A small cut fixed itself but he didn't know.

It soon became time for Goodwitch's class.

"Alright Class. Who wants to start today's match?" Glynda asked.

"I will" Jaune said before Cardin could speak.

"Are you sure Mr Arc?" Glynda asked as Jaune nods. "Who will be your opponent" Glynda asked.