Chapter 4: A dinner to remember

Slight R18+

Jaune was currently a blushing mess as he was looking at the wall as water was rushing over him. Beside him was A naked Ruby, who was also embarrassed but was trying to clean herself as quickly as possible so they both can get out of there as soon as possible.

"I still don't see why we gotta shower together" Jaune squeaks out

"So you don't go through a panic attack again... But I agree, Its embarrassing to shower with you" Ruby said as they both occasionally look at one another but blush more.

Jaune sighed as he cleans himself. "Sorry..." Jaune said to her

"Don't blame yourself." Ruby said "I.. actually don't mind showering with you" she said

He blushes more as he tries to calm himself down. "Glad you don't mind..." Jaune Said and pets her head. That had shampoo in it.

Ruby smiled as Jaune scrubs her hair happily his eyes looking at the roof so he doesn't look at her body. Jaune stopped to wash her head but Ruby parks back and Jaunes dick rests between Ruby's thighs and both of them blush.

"S-sorry" Ruby said

"Wait don't move," Jaune said. Ruby stops and he breaths gently. "Open your legs a little" Jaune said and Ruby does so. Jaune moves his dick out gently, so he doesn't cause any accident "Sorry.." he said "you should get out and get changed." Jaune Siad. "I'll be alright while. You change" he said and she nods bashfully and heads out of the shower and gets changed.

Jaune pants and showers yet still hard but he focuses on showering.

"Hey Jaune. What type of place are we going to? Casual or Fancy?" Ruby asked.

"Casual yet formal." Jaune said.

"Gotcha" Ruby said telling the girls outside the room and was given clothes for the occasion. Jaune turned off the shower. "I'll be outside the door Jaune" Ruby said leaving Jaune to the bathroom. Jaune dries himself off and gets changed. He wore Black slick trousers and a Yellow dress shirt with a red pocket square in his Breast pocket. His gauntlets turned to white gloves as he had put his white gloves into it as a Skin. He brushes his teeth just to be sure they were clean and fixes his hair. He put the gloves on and headed out the door.

Ruby looked at him. She wore a red and Black Lace up Hanky Hem dress and her combat boots as she felt comfortable in them.

Weiss was in an elegant white prom dress that stopped around her knees, sleeves going down to her elbows.she also had white jacket as well.

Yang had Blue Jeans with Yellow dress shirt, her hair tied into braids.

Lastly Blake wore tight black dress pants with a Star Pentagram top. The top held up by the Halterneck as it had no sleeves or straps. And she had a black coat.

Jaune blushed a bit. "I must say, you all look beautiful" he said. His tone sounds more gentleman like rather than his goofball personality.

"And you look handsome. Though I must ask..why the red pocket square and White gloves?" Yang said

"Black, *points at Blake*, yellow, *points at Yang and himself*, Red *points to Ruby* and white *points to Weiss*. I normally had the colours of my old team on me at all times but since they are gone. Why not you girls" he said and they aww.

"How are we gonna get there?" He asked.

"I called for a ride. Also please dont freak out on who's picking us up"

"Why's that?" He asked

"Just you'll have to wait and see" he said.

"You make it sound like it's Torchwick" Ruby said.