1. Taken

Rammaza, Urzikstan

October 18th 2022

19:05

In the capital of a country going through warfare, the shouts of men of Al-Qatala are heard as gunfights rage on throughout the streets of Rammaza. US Marines have taken the hospital back as SAS operatives assist them on the frontlines.

Now, a young SAS operator is moving with a squad of US Marines down the road, keeping their fingers placed by their firearms' triggers, ready to shoot at any incoming hostile that will surprise them from nowhere. Your radio begins acting up, it's a distorted message from your superior, Captain John Price.

Price: "Y/N, it's...I repeat, they..."

Y/N: "Bravo 0-6, come in. Hello?"

US Marine: "You alright?"

Y/N: "Radio signal's fucked here. Price is trying to say something."

US Marine: "Huh. Aight."

You and your team grip the guns tightly as your area is silent. No footsteps but yours, no gunshots, no vehicles, just a silent wide alleyway. You all keep on moving until the US Marine checks his radio, getting no signal as it just gets static instead of anything else.

US Marine: "Radio quality's probably crap. Mine ain't working, dude."

US Marine 2: "Shit...do you think..."

Y/N: "Stay alert, boys. AQ probably knows we're here."

US Marine: "Shit."

Soon, you all hear a rapid footstep in front and out comes an Al-Qatala terrorist wearing a blue hoodie, on him is a C4 vest and in his hand, a remote detonator.

AQ Suicide Bomber: "!سوف تموت هنا"
(YOU WILL DIE HERE!)

Y/N: "BOMB VEST! TAKE HIM!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

A marine shoots his head and you all step back quickly as the bomb goes off. You shield yourself from the debris by turning your back from the explosion and keeping your eyes shut, not wanting to get dust or dirt into them.

Y/N: "Christ!"

US Marine: "Holy shit man, that was close..."

US Marine 2: "Christ on a fuckin' stick."

Suddenly, the sounds of gunshots begin ringing out and the US Marine you were just talking with earlier, earns a free unwanted bullet to the left eye and he collapses as you and your squad start retreating.

Y/N: "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! FALL BACK! BLOODY HELL, THEY'VE GOT AN MG!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

One by one, your squad is all gunned down after getting bullets to unprotected parts of their body. You, however, get knocked onto the ground, injured after a bullet from the MG strikes your shin and your shoulder.

Y/N: "AAGH! GAAH! FUCK!!!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

The MG down the road keeps shooting and many bullets miss you, leaving you to crawl back and fire your pistol at the MG.

*BANG*

*BANG*

Y/N: "FUCK YOU!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

The MG draws its attention to only you and it begins shooting at you and strikes your wrist, leaving a massive wound and you in pain.