2. Prisoner

With everything now in place, the Gems are all gathering around the human, who's on the table, breathing and his eyes shut. His wounds have been healed to prevent the loss of the red liquid he needs to survive. There, Olivine uses a tool to try and at least remove the piece of armour that sits on the human's body, wrapped around.

Olivine: "I've never seen armour like this. It's rather small compared to the armour we have, Zoisite."

Zoisite: "Hm. What are these things on his head?"

The small group leader glances at the appearance modifier on his head and the device on his hearing holes. She grabs them and lifts them, removing them from his head and she takes the time to inspect them, showing his black stylish hair.

Zoisite: "Interesting... Pearl, keep taking notes."

Pearl: "Oh, do not worry, my Zoisite. I'm doing the ordered duties."

Zoisite: "Good."

*SNAP*

Olivine: "Got it."

She pulls away the armour that was on the human and passes it down to Agate who takes it and inspects it closely before passing it over to Jasper.

Jasper: "Humans call this thing armour? It looks frail."

Agate: "Do these human soldiers see themselves being safe with that?"

They keep inspecting the human's body and Agate glances at a symbol on the human's arm. It's red, white and blue, forming the shape of what looks like an X and a cross with some kind of ornament in the middle of it. 

Agate: "What's this?"

Zoisite: "Looks like a symbol to represent whom he serves... Interesting. Looks almost as if humans and Gems are alike. We seem to serve someone..."

Olivine: "Zoisite. Look. He's got something on his pale body. Looks like it's underneath his appearance modifiers. I'll have to take it off."

She places her palms onto his appearance modifiers, glancing at it before seeing a zipper which she tugs on and pulls down, taking off the outer layer.

Olivine: "There, what is that?"

They all glance at a mark on his torso and shoulder which takes shape in the form of a scaly beast. Enticed, Olivine removes her hand appearance modifier to caress the marking. Meanwhile, Zoisite glances at the human's face, noticing 2 marks on his jawline. Scars.

Zoisite: "Olivine. Observe those scars on his cheek, please."

Olivine: "Huh? Oh, of course, Zoisite."

She stops inspecting the marking on his chest and switches to observe the scars on his jawline. She feels the skin around his jaw and the scars. She then looks to see the human's eye twitching and the other gems notice too.

Jasper: "He's regaining conscious, what do we do?"

Zoisite: "Hm... Take him to a holding cell, Jasper. We'll resume inspections later, everyone."

Gems: "Yes, Zoisite."

Switching perspectives...

Y/N: "Mmhh... wha..."

You open your eyes slowly, your ears slightly ringing and you look to see an orange figure walking to you and gripping your left arm before hoisting you over onto their shoulder, and you feel the figure's soft white hair.

Your eyes soon adjust to the surroundings and you see that you're being carried by a large orange woman wearing revealing clothes. Your eyes widen slightly and you feel your cheeks heating up from the site.

Y/N: "Ho...holy..."

The woman looks up at you, and you see how beautiful she looks. She then sighs before stopping at some kind of chamber where she then takes you off her shoulders and tosses you into the room.

Y/N: "Oof! Hey, what the hell?!"

??? (Orange): "Stay here, human."

She then taps on a pad on the side of the chamber which activates some kind of panel that separates the 2 of them.

??? (Orange): "Farewell."

Y/N: "Hey, where are you going?! Oi! Get your bloody arse back here!"

She doesn't answer, leaving you inside this odd cell where you sit back against the wall inside the room, sighing and you glance at your wristwatch, observing the current time.

Y/N: "Huh... 20:10. Well fuck."

You sigh once more, lay on your back on the floor, and stare at the ceiling, daydreaming and thinking about your current situation. You let out another sigh before closing your eyes, deciding to sleep in this cell of yours.

30 minutes later...

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Y/N: "Huh?"

You glance at your G-shock wristwatch, seeing the time after it beeped. You glance at it to see it's 20:40. You sit back, looking to your left out of your cell to see a different thicc woman. A blue woman glances at your wrist, seeing the watch.

??? (Blue): "What's that on your wrist, human?"

Y/N: "Oh this? It's my watch... Why?"

??? (Blue): "Interesting...humans are slow in technological evolution but your technology is interesting. I've never seen such a thing like it. What is its purpose, human?"

Y/N: "It's to keep track of time. And I have a name. It's Y/N."

??? (Blue): "Well then, Y/N. I'll be seeing you."

She walks away, standing upright and as she leaves, you glance at her hips, seeing it sway and your cheeks turn pink for a brief moment until you got the dirty thought out of that head of yours.

Y/N's thoughts: Bloody thicc-- NO-- GET THAT BLOODY NASTY THOUGHT OUT YOUR BLOODY HEAD, Y/N!

You shake your head left & right, getting the thought out of your head and sitting back against the wall now and you begin hearing the sounds of other footsteps. You turn to see a red and green woman, walking down the hallway toward your cell where she kneels and your face begins feeling warm slightly. He sees himself in the reflection of her visors and she gets close to the cell panel.

Y/N's thoughts: JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST SHE'S...

Y/N: "I...uh..."

??? (Red): "I'd like to ask you some questions, Human... One of my loyalists informed me about a strange time device on your wrist. What is that...watch-device? May I see it, human?"

Y/N: "Why should I?"

??? (Red): "Human, do not make this difficult. Please, hand over the device on your wrist."

Y/N: "No."

With that being said, the woman stands up to deactivate the panel keeping you in and she walks in, revealing her tall height, standing at around what looks to be like about 6,2. She then grabs you by your chest before head-butting you in the face, injuring you and you collapse onto the ground, clutching your slightly bleeding nose.

Y/N: "Ugh...oww...fuck!"

She then steps on your chest and restrains your left arm to yank the watch off your wrist. After doing so, she lets you go before leaving the cell and closing it back up.

Y/N: "Fucking hell..."

You get back up on your feet, holding your nose with your right hand to wipe off some of the blood. You look outside your cell to see the hallway now empty, leaving you all alone and you sit down, huffing upon seeing no exit.

To be continued...