4. Pet

(This is another lemon chap)

5 hours have passed and you're lying down on the ground back in your cell, wearing some kind of bodysuit. It's tight as hell. You're awake, staring at the floor just thinking to yourself. "What the hell is happening?".

Y/N: "I'm not getting out am I? ...Fuck..."

You roll onto your back, releasing a sigh from your lips and you glance up at the ceiling, thinking to yourself once more. This time, asking a different question. "What's going to happen next?".

The panel to your cell deactivates. There, the blue woman from earlier stands there, looking at you. You turn, looking at her and you back up a bit in your cell.

 You turn, looking at her and you back up a bit in your cell

Y/N: "Uh...what do..."

??? (Blue): "Is it true?"

With that question, you tilt your head slightly, confused by what she's referring to.

Y/N: "Is what?..."

??? (Blue): "Is it true that you engaged in a mating ritual with Zoisite?"

Y/N: "Oh...uhh... not exactly-- I mean...shit."

The blue woman enters your cell, pressing a button on a bracelet on her wrist and it activates your collar, activating some kind of shock that makes you yelp and fall onto your back. You grunt and look at the blue woman who begins strutting towards you, swaying her hips and she smiles as she approaches you.

??? (Blue): "See, human or...whatever you're called, Zoisite isn't wrong when she said humans are interesting. I'm curious to see what this mating ritual is. I'd like to experience it, human."

Y/N: "Wait...WHAT?!"

Y/N's thoughts: Oh fuck... I bloody give up.

You sigh as you then see her taking off her glasses and the top of her uniform, and she tugs it down to reveal her nipples and her large breasts. She rocks her hips a bit, making them shake and it turns you on as your member begins erecting.

Y/N: "Fuck..."

She looks down at your hardened member and she gets on her knees, moving to take off the bodysuit from your body, which she does in a matter of seconds and she inspects your body and your hard member.

Her hands trail over your pecks, abs and your groin. She begins rubbing your chest, massaging it and you can't help but let out small huffs you see her middle and ring finger move to the sides of your nipples and she squeezes them, making you moan as you lay down and start flinching.

Y/N: "Ah!~ H-hey!"

??? (Blue): "Hush, pet."

She presses her fingertip on your lips and some light begins glowing and suddenly, a metal mouth gag covers your mouth to prevent you from making any noises and your moans are nothing but muffles.

Y/N: "Mmf~ Mmh!~"

The blue woman stops squeezing and she rubs her thumbs on top of them before moving her hands down to your waist and she begins to plant gentle kisses On your chest and on top of your abs. You moan softly and look to see her licking your abs upwards before looking at you in the eye and she moves up to grab you by your head and stuffs your face into her cleavage.

Y/N: "Mmh! Mmmhh! Mmf!"

??? (Blue): "Alright, alright. You can breathe."

She stops and you fall back, breathing and your mouth still gagged. You look at her moving down to your waist once again. This time, she moves forward and your rod touches her breast and she smiles before licking the side of it.

Y/N: "Mmm!~"

??? (Blue): "Oral stimulation. Something I've studied with Zoisite. Very similar to mating rituals. It will please you enough to make you not want to leave~"

She teases you with a wink and she starts to suck on the tip and kisses it gently and she starts giving you a blowjob. Your hands clench into fists and she goes deeper, deepthroating and she moves back and forth. Her hands move some of her hair which is in the way and you moan more as she starts to squeeze your thigh slightly.

Y/N: "Mmh~"

She starts to go a bit faster and you look to see her butt jiggling which turns you on even more and you start feeling close.

Y/N: "Hmm!~ Mmh!!~"

You ejaculate into her mouth and she swallows most of the load and leaves some in her mouth. She sticks out her tongue, showing the remaining load before crawling up to you, pressing her massive breasts on your collarbone before taking the gag off and kissing you, feeding you the load that was in her mouth and you swallow it down.

Y/N: "Mmf! Mmh! Ah!"

She pulls away, letting you gasp for air before putting her uniform back on. You look at her, weakly as she giggles and starts walking away from you, leaving you alone In your cell again and reactivating the panel and putting on the glasses.

Y/N: "Mother of fuck... Holy shit...what do I do...?"

To be continued...