5. Playing Rough

(Short chap)

??? (Orange): "Human. Hey, human! HUMAN! PET!"

You gasp, waking up from your sleep, clothed again and you turn to see the orange woman. Next to her, the blue woman is there, switching the panel off and the large gargantuan 'amazonian' woman walks into the cell; you get on your knee to get up only for her to harshly kick you and she grabs you by your shoulders, pulling you up onto your feet.

 Next to her, the blue woman is there, switching the panel off and the large gargantuan 'amazonian' woman walks into the cell; you get on your knee to get up only for her to harshly kick you and she grabs you by your shoulders, pulling you up onto...

??? (Blue): "Jasper, watch who you're being rough with. This human is priceless as said by Zoisite. We're not going back down to Earth to snatch another human if this one's broken."

Jasper: "My apologies."

You've heard their names. Agate, Jasper, and you notice gemstones on their bodies. Jasper has a stone on her arm, Agate, on her back and earlier, way earlier, Zoisite has a stone on her chest.

Y/N: "What are--

Jasper: "Silent, pet."

She shoves you forward and you walk with 2 women by your side who is guiding you to an unknown part of this place, which happens to be a ship used by these aliens. As they force you to walk, you look around the halls and even out of a window that shows you the ship's location. Just above Earth, specifically, over the Arctic Circle. You're then shoved into a room similar to the investigation room, except this time, the orange woman, Jasper, walks inside and clenches your shoulders.

Jasper: "Follow every order given by Zoisite."

Y/N: "I know-- I mean...my lips are sealed."

Jasper: "Hm..."

She stands tall, waiting for Zoisite who then opens the door to the room without her visors and walks in, sharing a friendly look at Jasper before showing a much more lustrous look towards you.

Zoisite: "I'm certain that you recall our last meeting together. I've gotten carried away with that mating ritual thing. Today, I want you to answer a question, and you'll--

Y/N: "Head back down to Earth-- oh shit!"

You cover your mouth, realizing that you had spoken without her authorization. Zoisite doesn't do anything, instead, she looks at Jasper who shoves you onto the ground where you fall onto your knees.

Y/N: "Agh!"

She then grabs you by your hair, holding you up so you can face Zoisite while Jasper grips your 2 arms with just one hand and holds them behind you.

Zoisite: "As I was saying. You'll be returned to your cell where you can perhaps earn a little treat. Now, let us begin. Please tell me about your...firearms, or guns. You may speak, pet."

Y/N: "Ngh...These firearms... They're ranged weapons--

Zoisite: "No, no. I already have the knowledge that they're ranged but...how do they function, pet?"

Y/N: "The bullets...they're filled with gunpowder that launches these bullets through a funnel within the firearm. A primer or a hammer strikes the bullets, igniting the gunpowder to discharge the bullet."

Zoisite: "I see... Interesting. Pet, you and I should communicate a lot more often. You seem to possess information that not even a loyal Gem from Homeworld could understand. Now, this is what I meant when I said "humans are interesting"."

She struts forward, her heeled boots clicking and she caresses your face you look up at her, still restrained and she looks at Jasper.

Zoisite: "Jasper, return the pet to his cell. Oh, and bring him that human stasis thing...a bed. It's time he earns one."

To be continued...