the art of seduction

The door is unlocked, as she suspected it would be. Of course they're so careless as to let anyone into their expensive penthouse.
Sophie tucks the paper wrapped fish under her arm and slips inside.
The penthouse looks possibly worse than the last time she had seen it. She has to pick a very careful path through the trash and belongings, afraid she will step into something icky.

After Nikki had driven Mateo away that morning, Sophie waited until the band disappeared from their room.
Then she bought a large dead fish from a market nearby and carried it back into the hotel.
If she hides it properly, it'll rot and fester and hopefully drive them away themselves.
She smothers a laugh, overbalancing and nearly stepping onto a used condom.

"Yuck," She groans, jumping over it.
Now where to put it...

Sophie wanders the penthouse, looking for the perfect hiding spot.
Perhaps under a bed?
No, too obvious.

She frowns. Where would a dead fish rot best?
Then she smiles in realisation.
A gleeful smile appears on her face. She draws a chair toward an air vent so that she will be able to reach it.
Standing atop it, she pushes the vent but it won't budge.
"Screwed in," she murmurs. Looking about, she notices a room card laying on the sofa. They're making it almost too easy.
She alights on the ground and grabs it quickly, wedging it into the slots in the screws, turning the card anticlockwise.
One by one, she takes out the screws and holds them between her lips as she unwraps the fish, grimacing at its sliminess. As fast as she can manage, she shoves it into the vent and twists the screws in once again. Then she places the chair back where she found it and grabs the brown wrapping paper and exits the room again.
With the heating, that fish should start stinking quickly.
Sophie also removes every last roll of toilet paper from the penthouse

Then, she rushes down to print a design she had drawn up earlier before she had bought the fish.
Racing around, she hands out the flyers and tacks them up everywhere.

                                     ***

                                     ***

Sophie reclines, closing her eyes and enjoying the chaos free space.
Satisfied with her day of mischief, she chose to relax in the steaming spa the hotel so often boasts about.
A bottle of champagne sits beside her, and she holds a glass full of it delicately, sipping at it delicately.
At peace, Sophie listens to the calming music floating from the speakers and sighs contentedly.
A fresh breeze pushes onto her soaked skin as the door opens, and Sophie makes the wrong assumption that it is a staff member.
Then the splash of someone entering the spa alerts her. She opens her eyes and an immediate look of irritation sets on her face.

"Hey Princess," Nikki grins, sitting atop the edge of the spa.
"Nice bikini."

Sophie crosses her arms, frowning.
"What are you doing here? This is a private session."
"Is it? Cause the door was left open. In fact, my boys are on their way."

She groans inwardly.
"You're not serious."
"Oh, but I am."

As if on cue, his party stumble in, pushing each other like college boys. They slip into the tub, sighing with satisfaction as they're enveloped by bubbles.
"Hey Soph," Tommy nods, extending long legs into the water. It's crowded now, five people squished in together. Hardly Sophie's idea of relaxing.

Mick groans in bliss as the warm water hugs his stiff and sore limbs.
"Mother of god, that's nice."
Vince claims the champagne, taking a large swig. He dribbles it back into the bottle almost immediately.
"The fuck is that?" He squints at the label, wearing a volatile expression.

Sophie rolls her eyes.
"It's French. You wouldn't know it."
"Wouldn't I, Miss High-and-Mighty?"
"I wouldn't think so. Now where can I go that you guys won't be?"

They laugh.
"Are we that bad, Princess?"
"You sure are."

Sophie stands and steps out of the tub, all eyes on her, roaming her glistening body.
For the first time, she feels as if she isn't in control with these men. So she grabs a towel and wraps it around herself, leaving hurriedly.

Nikki splashes out after her.
"Woah, hold on."
The others snicker, teasing him behind his back as leaves.

Sophie halts, sighing laboriously.
"What."
"Forgot this." He flicks a dark stoned ring in the air and Sophie catches it.
It's the one she had taken from Mr. Bonetti.
"Thanks."
"Whatever."

She slips it onto her finger and continues back to her suite.
Nikki returns to the spa that he had won.
Although he doesn't feel all that triumphant.

After escaping to her room, Sophie is unsure of what to do.
With nothing else to occupy her attention, Sophie guiltily turns the television on, surfing the channels until she reaches one boasting of rock and roll and metal.
Seeking the same rebellious feeling that had crept its way in the last time she heard Mötley Crüe's music, she secretly hopes that the channel might play one of their songs. For her to critique, of course. But the channel doesn't, so Sophie dresses herself in a dining outfit and sets out to find a place to eat.
But of course, Nikki runs into her on the way, for what feels to Sophie like the thousandth time.
"What is it this time," Sophie stops short in the lobby, brows furrowed.
Nikki, half dressed and half soaked, smiles. He'd been on his way to request more towels, but it has suddenly turned into a much more exciting venture.
"You can't stay away from me, can you?"

Sophie takes a prim step forward.
"If I wanted you, you'd be at my feet already. Don't give yourself too much credit, Sixx."
"Oh please. I'm not an idiot. If I had a thing for entitled snobs, you'd be on your knees choking."
He advances, just as Sophie had.

"Right, choking on what."
Nikki smiles in her face.
"Wanna see?"
"Definitely not."

"Are you telling me you're not even curious what it'd be like?" Nikki asks, grinning from ear to ear.
He places a hand on the wall behind her, trapping her with a mischievous look.
"Don't you think we'd have fun?"

Sophie smiles.
"You think so?"
Nikki bares his teeth tauntingly.
"I think so."

Sophie watches his tongue sweep his lower lip and tilts her head.
"I don't think..." She murmurs, face close to his, "you could handle me."
Nikki's smile falters. He was delighted to tease her, but now she seems to be pressed almost against his hips, warm face only inches from his.

He hadn't ever felt intimidated and incredibly turned on at the same time.
Sophie smiles a deliciously sinister smile, red lips just a breath away.

Nikki inches closer, heart thudding.
He notices her expression change, she seems entertained.
"You're fucking with me, aren't you?" He mutters, almost upon her lips.

"Mmhm."
Nikki pushes himself away, shaking his head.
"Jesus Christ."

"Nikki, I am never going to sleep with you. I'm much too far above it."

Nikki raises his brows and angles his chin away.
"Ah well, you'll come to your senses. By then you'll have missed your chance, Princess. Don't come begging."

"Don't wait up, cause I have better things to do than rockstars."