I

"Baymax is a robot," Meirin declared pushing her glasses up.

"Thats irrelevant. He is like a marshmallow, "the blue haired boy said eating some of the cake he had brought for lunch.

"All you can think about is sweets Phantomhive," the cherry haired girl declared playfully as she ate her cafeteria burger.

"I think that burgundy dye is getting to your brain, Mei," he teased.

She giggled, "Your just mad because I'm dating your cousin now".

"Don't pull me into this!" Lizzy looked up from her phone where she was googling pictures of cats in dresses and pouted.

"Sorry Liz," The cherry head said pushing up her glasses. The emerald eyed blonde rolled her eyes, kissed her cheek, and went back to her phone.

"No PDA every guy in here will rape you both," Finnian teased sitting next to Ciel.

"You know Finney you could invite Bard over instead of making out before you come here," Ciel smirked. The blonde blushed and Bard winked as he passed them on the way to the popular table.

"Be proud! He has a boyfriend from the popular group. And he's American!" Alois fanboyed from beside Ciel where he was previously texting Lizzy pictures of puppies in suits.

"Hey wait! Aren't you crushing on one of the Michaelis brothers?" Finney asked looking at the other blonde boy. Alois flushed bright red.

"Yup, he has a crush on Claude," Lizzy said stealing one of Meirin's chips {fries for you Americans} and tossing it in her mouth.

"Lizzy-Cakes," Alois whined burying hhis face in his hands. The yellow eyed popular glanced over his shoulder stoicly at the mention of his name. A smirk made its way to his face and he winked at a flushed Alois whose blush deepened if posible.

"Ooo someone might get laid~" Meirin teased and wrapped her arm around Lizzy's hips. Ciel smirked and fixed his Fallout Boy shirt before putting his empty cake container in his black satchel.

"Wait... why doesn't Ciel have a crush?" Finney asked.

"Yeah Ciel. Why don't you have a crush," Meirin teased. The eyepatch clad boy shrugged and rolled his royal blue eye.

"Meirin, we have to go to physics and its in the other building,"he said standing up and brushing off his black skinny jeans.

"Fine," she kissed the top of Lizzy's head and hiked her backpack on her shoulder.
○●○●○●○●
Hey my little bunnies hope you enjoyed the first chapie! Sorry it was so short!
ThatOneGayBoy