XI

The woman quickly pulled her flowers from a long table and Sebastian placed Ciel down on it. She tied her haur up and rushed the demon away from the smaller boy. She said a few things in Japanese before pulling the knife from his chest and stabbing it into the wall.

"Claude, set that boy down and get me a wet washcloth!"she called,"Sebastian the gauze are in that cabinet and grab a needle as well!" She pulled Ciel's torn and bloodied shirt from his pale upperbody. A wet cloth fell into her hand and she wirked on cleaning the blood from around the wound only to feel the navy haired boy's heart slowing. She stopped and looked at the red eyed demon who was holding a roll of gauze an a curved needle.

"The only way this boy can live is by dying, the knife punctured his heart," she said a solemn look casting over her features. Sebastian pressed his lips in a thin line and put the bandages down.

"Then I guess I'll just have to kill him," he said and placed the needle in her warm hand. He wrapped an arm around the dying boy's waist. His left hand slid under the eyepatch and he positioned his mouth in front of Ciel's.

"Ego vocabo anima. Accipe. Si dare ei vitam ignibus poenam inferni. Vivere et mori lucifer ille gladius. Veniat ad me".

Ciel's soul a stream of glowing blue amoke poured into Sebastian's mouth only to be replaced by a purple light that pulsed hell's power. Ciel's eyes snapped opened showing bloody red pools of color that slowly faded to blue and purple. Only this time Ciel would have a reason to cover his eye. It glowed purple fire with a permanent mark left by Sebastian.

••••○••••
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this post! I am going to start a Claude x Alois story that has absolutely no relation to this one at all! The idea came from my friend Hurricane-The-Cat! Bye bye my bunnies!
ThatOneGayBoy