X

Sebastian was running faster than any human could go as he clutched Ciel in his arms. A gold pocket knife with a B engraved on it was stabbed into his chest fairly close to his heart. A full vampire or demon could easily survive this wound especially it being gold not silver.

Ciel however is half human and half vampire. Claude ran slightly behind him hold Alois who had an angry face with his arms crossed. Ciel's eye kept falling closed and snapping back opened. He wheezed and clutched Sebastian's shirt in a shaking hand.

"It h-hurts. Michaelis m-ake it stop hu-hurting," he choked out his eyes glazing over as he refused to cry.

"Take your mind off of it. Remember that song I walked in on you singing that day?" He asked. Alois looked at them his blue eyes spaked with intrest.

"Yeah," he gasped in pain.

"Sing it for me," Sebastian said touching their foreheads together for a moment.

" Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls, We'll be a perfect family.

When you walk away, it's when we really play, You don't hear me when I say, Mom, please wake up.

Dad's with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens.

Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces," His voice was starting to fade out and he coughed up a metalic red liquid.

"Keep singing we're almost there,"the raven haired boy said.

" Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains," Ciel sang stopping after that verse,"do anything to let me stay here with you," his eyes fell shut as Sebastian burst into a small cottage.

A gurl looked over with a frown only for her pink eyes to widen at her old friend's worried face," Yūjin, who is your wounded boy?"

"No time, save him,"The crimson eyed male said as Claude and Alois appeared behind him.