VI

Ciel walked out of Sebastian's room after he was sure the raven haired boy was sleeping. He pulled his black cloak from his closet and threw it around his shoulders. He made sure Sebastian was asleep one last time before quietly shutting his door and sneaking out of the house. He pulled the hood over his head and hurried past the car owned by his house mate.

The navy haired lad hurried down the street to the viewing house where Adrian Creavan worked part time. He rounded the brick building and knocked three times on the back door. The door slid opened to show Undertaker who giggled at him and stepped aside. Ciel glanced around and stepped in.

He and the silver haired man walked to his office where he opened a secret fridge under his desk. He held a bottle of dark crimson liquid out to the boy but when he reached out to grab it he pulled it away.

"You haven't yet answered a riddle, Phantomhive!" He giggled.

"Whats today's riddle?" The boy asked slightly impatient.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" The man giggled. Ciel searched his mind for the answer with a perplexed look on his face.

"I've got it. Because there is a B in both and an N in neither," he said blinking up at the man.

"Very good," he handed over the glass bottle and the cloaked boy pulled the cork. The delicious metallic smell that wafted to his nose made his canine teeth enlarge. He felt his left eye pool with a bloody red color as he raised the mouth of the bottle to his lips. His eyes fell closed as he relished the wonderful taste and the feeling of being filled.

It had been a long week and the feeling of his inhumane hunger leaving him helped with the stress. He thanked the Undertaker before leaving that night and snuck back in unseen.
••••○••••
Monday was abnormally normal other than the fact Sebastian had stayed home and the most popular girl, Beast, had just aproached him at his locker. She had close cropped raven hair that was in tight curls and burgundy red eyes that were awfully mean.

"Stay away from my Sebby-Chan," she growled. Ciel shook his head and closed his locker.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but you have to realize that you were just one of his one night stands along with the girl from the church who moved last month," he said monotone. He was about to walk away when her hand connected with his cheek. He felt his eyepatch clad eye flash a deep blood red and he looked up at her.

"You hit like a twelve year old girl," he commented knowing that her slap would only leave a red mark for a matter of minutes. Her painted lips pulled back in a snarl and she pushed him down. By now the entire hall was looking their way and Ciel's friends were fearong for his life.

"Shut up, Phantomhive!" She yelled and stormed off with the school's clown Joker. He raked a hand through his hair and huffed knowing that she would definitely be a pain in the neck. He stood and left the school. It mattered not to him that he was skipping his last four hours. Nor did it matter that he was just going back to the enemy he called a house mate. All he was focused on was trying nit to make a feast of this small London city and wiping it off the map.