VII

Ceil slams the door behind him and shoots an angry glare at the raven haired lad who was innocently sitting on the couch with How I Met Your Mother playing on the flatscreen. The boy tossed his satchel on the wood floor and kicked off his white converse. Sebastian frowned in confusion and stood from his spot on the surprisingly comfortable leather sofa.

"Whats got your panties in a bunch?" The maroon eyed boy questioned.

"This is your fault!" The navy haired boy screeched and threw his BVB t-shirt over the taller's face. Sebastian batted the thing off and saw the boy's retreating back. He caught the boys left wrist making him freeze and suck in a breath.

"What in blood hell are yo-" he was cut off when Sebastian started to run his fingers over the brand on his back. The touch left electricity tingling through his skin and he reluctantly pushed Sebastian off and faced him.

The ebony haired lad's eyes flashed and you could for a second see the fires of hell. Ciels own covered eye flashed red as he hissed a simple word.

"Demon," he hissed and was not able to react quickly enough when his eyepatch was ripped from his face.

"So I'm mated with a halfblood, shame," he said tossing aside the object like it was rubish. Ciel bared his fangs in a silent invite to go die in a hole before turning around and striding to his room where he shant bother to close the door. This giving Sebastian the perfect view of his lacey black and blue panties.

The demon watched as he got dressed and applied his lip gloss in a furious manner then asked,"what exactly is my fault?"

"Every woman and half the men in that school are infatuated with you and they don't seem to like our living arrangements one bit," he growled stomping into the kitchen. He began to pull out multiple utencils and a well hidden jar of blood that he had received from the Undertaker just the night before.

"What are you doing?" The raven haired male asked watching as ciel mixed various types of ingredients together.

"I bake when I'm angry, " Ciel growled his eye flashing a deep scarlet red.

"Will I be getting any?"

"No!" The boy snapped as his eye faded back to a dull glowing purple.

"I suppose I have to get you an apology gift. Roses, do you like them?" He asked noticing the boys earrings that he had put in minutes previous.

"Figure it out your damn self, bloody demon," he hissed throwing a tray of red velvet cupcakes in the oven.

"Roses it is," Sebastian mumbled grabbing his jacket and exiting the house.

"Good riddance, " the young Phantomhive hissed opening the jar of blood and pouring some into a wine glass.
••••○••••
That night Sebastian came home to find a beautifully decorated cupcake on the counter along with a folded piece of paper and a tape recorder. The note read: Michaelis, I was tired and didn't want to wait up to sing to you. I recorded myself singing on this tape recorder.

He sat a prettily wrapped box on the counter and sat down to enjoy his cupcake before leaving to his room with the box and the tape recorder. When he was situated on the bed he pressed the triangle and Ciel's soft voice drifted to his ears.

' White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams-' he finally let the embrace of sleep clode around him unknowingly leaving the tape to replay all throught the night. It was the best sleep he ever had.
••••○••••
Thanks for reading bunnies! Again sorry it's sort but I hope you enjoyed it!
ThatOneGayBoy