V

The next morning was Saturday and the navy haired lad woke with a surprise. Sebastian strode in his room like it was nobodys business and Ciel was quick to cover his eye with his hair. He frowned at the raven haired boy who was standing with his wallet in his hand.

"Pizza. What do you want?" He comanded.

"Hand me my eyepatch. Meatlovers," Ciel sighed. Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the boy but nevertheless he passed the ink black object to him. Ciel shut his eye and carefully tied the eyepatch over it. He climbed out of his bed and smooted down the large shirt that he slept in.

"Alright. I'm inviting my brother, Claude and his new boy toy. The kid from the other night," Sebastian clamed unlocking his phone.

"As long as he doesn't start a rumer about my clothing then its fine. Alois and I can eat a pizza by ourselves," Ciel said opening the doors to his wardrobe.

"So two Meatlovers Pizzas from Dominos?" the lava eyed boy asked peeking into Ciel's wardrobe," You'd look good in that one".

"Also get me a shrimp skampy small. I'll pay for it," Ciel said absentmindedly pulling out the dress Sebastian had pointed out,"Now leave so I can change".

The raven haired lad chuckled and left the room closing the door behind him. The navy haired lad pulled the dress over his head and grabbed some matching accessories like an anklet that he hadn't worn in a while. He ran a comb throught his tussled hair bringing it to its full length around his shoulders then added some makeup before walking out of his room to see Sebastian paying for the food.

When the door was shut Ciel reached for a thin blue purse but the raven haired male shook his head at him. The dress clad boy let his hand fall to his side and the door bell went off again signaling that his overly ecstatic friend and his date(?) had arrived. He opened the door for the two aand found his mind wandering to last night.

Why did he choose that song over all others. What compelled him to do so. He shook the thoughts away when Sebastian sat a plate in front of him. He nodded his thanks and started eating as he watched a discussion bounch around between the three.

"Ugh! Ciel what do you think?" Alois asked. The eyepatch clad boy swept his hair over his shoulder.

"About what exactly?" He asked slightly fearing what the blonde would say.

"These two seem to thing that demons and angels and stuff are real," Alois claimed taking a bite of his pizza.

Ciel's fingers drifted over his eyepatch, "They could be real. Rhey definitely could be real," he said going back to his pasta only slightly aware of Sebastian's gaze on him. He would have to go out tonight. Human food wasn't cutting it anymore.
••••○••••
sorry bunnies for the short chapter but I kinda got writers block! Hope you enjoyed!
ThatOneGayBoy