Chapter 7

The next morning I woke at about 11. I rubbed my eyes and shielded them from the blinding light shining through the curtains. I grabbed my phone from beside my bed and saw I had 2 new messages, one from JJ and one from George.

From: George

Morning, hope you didn't drink too much last night, call me when you wake up x

From: JJ

Hey, just wanted to ask would you ever do us all a favour and ring or Skype George, please he won't shut up about you

I laughed at the fact they were getting annoyed at George for talking about me so much, can you imagine what he'll be like by the time we do get to see each other. I was about to call George then spotted Jess' laptop on her desk. "I'll be nice and Skype him" I murmured to myself pulling myself over to get the laptop. Jess was still fast asleep and I giggled at her snoring as I made myself comfy on the floor, leaning my back against the bed. I waited for a few seconds until George answered, well actually it was Josh on George's laptop. "Chrissy, thank goodness, George hasn't stopped complaining about how much he misses you" Josh said in relief. I laughed as I asked where he was. "Him and JJ are in their room, Jaymi is gone out with Olly for a bit and George left his laptop here last night" he explained. My head was still slightly sore from last night and Josh's fast talking wasn't helping. I gathered from what he had told me JJ had moved into George's room now. "Ok, well how about you slow down and go get them" I suggested and he stood up bringing the laptop with him.

"George, JJ, look who it is" I heard him call leaving down the laptop. Suddenly they also appeared on the screen. "Chrissy" they both called in unison. "Please don't shout" I said rubbing my head. "Guessing you had fun last night yeah?" George asked. "It was ok, I can't wait till Jess wakes up, I'd say she'll have a fairly sore head" I laughed. As I was saying it Jess threw a pillow at me and mumbled "shut up" making us giggle more. "Oh and George, by the way she knows about us, I didn't mean to its just this guy tried to make a move and it kinda just came out" I explained. "It's ok, no worries, how much does she know?" He asked. "Just that you're a boy I met when I was away with Kyle and now we're together" I smiled. "Chrissy, Chrissy" Jess called from the bed as I finished explaining. "Yeah" I replied. "Pass me some water and paracetamol or something" she said, sounding in pain. "One sec" I said, directing it to the boys. She sat up and I gave her the water and tablets. "How bad was I last night?" She asked. "Oh, just the worst I've ever seen you" I laughed. "Yeah well not bad enough to forget about you and George" she said moving her hair from her face. "Speaking of which, he's here on Skype now" "wait what?" She asked looking down at the screen on the floor. "Oh god, hang on let me clean myself up and I'll come say hi" she said heading for the bathroom. "Oh bless her" I smiled taking my original position on the floor. "Anyway George, I got some complaints, saying you moaned about missing me too much" I smirked. He blushed and gave JJ and Josh angry eyes. "What'd you tell her for?" He asked them. "Haha I think it's cute" I giggled. "And if it helps I miss you more" "no way, impossible" "I think we should leave these two lovebirds too it" Josh suggested. "No hang on, Jess will be back in a second, I want to introduce you" I said and she walked back into the room, this time looking fresher, but still a mess. "Hi" she said taking a seat beside me. "Good night?" JJ smiled. "Oh too good, I regret it now" she groaned. "Oh yeah this is JJ, George and Josh" I said pointing them out on the screen. "Wow, how'd guys like these even want to speak to you, never mind be your friend" she gasped. "Oi, leave my girl alone" George said pretending to be angry. "What? It was a compliment to you" she smiled back. "Well you're pretty too" JJ blushed towards Jess earning an elbow from George. I saw JJ was getting slightly uncomfortable so I quickly decided to change the subject. "So, any plans for today?" I asked taking the spotlight off JJ. "No, think I'm just going to chill and watch tv all day" Josh said and George nodded. "You?" They both asked. "Dunno, you up for some shopping?" I asked Jess. "Haha with a headache this bad you must be joking" she groaned. "Guess not, so I'll probably just chill today too" I smiled. "Wish you were here" George sighed "I know me too, I miss you, but guess what, it's only like two weeks till I see you and anyway you'll be busy until then" I smiled. "If you two are this cute on Skype to each other I'd love to see how cute you are when you're actually together" Jess exclaimed. "Trust me, you don't want to see that" Josh laughed. "Shut up, you'd be the same if you actually bothered to get a girlfriend" I giggled. "Ahh we'll see, when the right girl comes I'll know it" he blushed. "Anyway we better go and get little miss hungover here cleaned up a bit before her parents see her, I'll talk to you later" I said. "Bye" they shouted together. "Guys, little less loud please" Jess moaned falling over on her side so she was lying on the ground. "Haha bye Jess, bye Chrissy" they said before disappearing off the screen. "He is so fricken hot" Jess said pulling herself up again. "JJ?" I asked. "All of them, but he looked especially amazing" she beamed. "Oh somebody has a crush" I sang. "Stop it, I haven't a chance" she sighed. "Ahh I wouldn't be so sure" I giggled. "Why, did he say something?" She asked excitedly. "Mm not directly no" I grinned. "Anyway, you've got yourself a hottie" she said poking my stomach. "And he has an amazing personality, which makes him 1000 times better" I began. "Oh and his eyes and hair and smile and laugh and when we kiss its just magical, oh he's so amazing and cute and funny" I rambled on. "Somebody's in love" Jess sang. "No I'm not" I protested. "Yes you are and you know it deep down" she giggled still poking my stomach making me laugh. "I'm going for a shower, I'll leave you to dream about your sex god of a boyfriend" she said leaving the room and making me smile. 'Was I in love?' I asked myself. Of course not I knew him like three days I was not in love. But he just made me feel different, I was fearless with him like nothing could ever hurt me once I had him, and that feeling like an electric shock when we touched or feeling of joy when he smiled, that I don't get with anyone else. Hang on what am I thinking, I don't even know if boyfriend was the right word to use, we weren't like officially dating or anything he never like properly asked me out, we just presumed we liked each other when we first kissed. I was interrupted by a text from JJ.

From: JJ

Hiya, thanks so much for like saving me earlier, I just think Jess looks amazing and I sorta like her, but if you open your mouth to her you'll be so sorry, anyway thanks again

I smiled at the thought of how perfect they would be together and how they both liked each other but didn't know it.

To: JJ

Haha no bother, I knew you were kinda getting a bit uncomfortable, anyway if it helps I think Jess likes you too, but you did not here that from me understand?

I sent the message and quickly got a reply

From: JJ

Really, why what did she say?

To: JJ

Just that you looked hot, and if I know her, she definitely meant it and in my opinion you'd be so cute together

From: JJ

Well you're bringing her when you come again for live shows aren't you? I'll see her then in person and maybe ask her out

To: JJ

Yeah of course, and don't forget, you heard none of this from me

From: JJ

Haha I won't, and thanks again

Just as I read his reply Jess came back looking much better. I smiled as I thought over the conversation I had with JJ. "What?" She asked. "Oh nothing, just... um thinking"

I replied before getting up to get breakfast.

A/N Once again I'd like to thank everyone who's reading so far, but can people please comment, I'm not sure if you want it to be written better or continue the way it is or if you like it, I'd really like some opinions, oh and please vote if you like it, it'd mean so so so so much

Claire x