Chapter 23

Well the day was finally here, the day I had to say goodbye. "Ugh my head hurts" Daniel moaned as he thumped into the room and threw his bags on the couch, followed by James and Beau. "You see, if you'd taken my example and stayed here your head wouldn't be sore" I smirked at how bad they looked. "But then again maybe if we had done that this wouldn't have happened" Beau winked and held up his phone for us to see. There was a picture of me and Luke kissing from last night, along with a billion tweets about it. "Luke, I thought you turned off the twitcam" I yelled. "I did, I thought so anyway" he shrugged, not be bothered too much about thousands of people seeing us. "Well thinking you did isn't good enough, why didn't you double check before kissing me?" I shouted. "Chrissy, you're only worried about George that's all, 'oh no what if George sees this? He'll hate me then'" Luke imitated in a high pitched voice, "well guess what, maybe if you stopped obsessing over that prick George, who may I remind you cheated on you, you'd see who the people who truly care about you are, and who genuinely love you" he raised his voice. "Shut up Luke, are you that jealous that you have to point out to me that he cheated on me? As if I didn't think of that any time his names mentioned. I was actually going to say what if things had gone further, but if you're so convinced everything I'm going to say involves George than maybe you don't know me as well as I thought" I shouted back and stormed out to the balcony area to get some air, slamming the door behind me. As soon as I got outside I regretted what I'd said. How was he to know what I was going to say? Maybe thats how it actually looks to him. Yes I was angry he hadn't turned of the laptop, but then again I didn't notice it on either, it was just as much my fault as it was his. I took a deep breath and went back inside. Luke had his bag on the bed and was angrily stuffing his clothes into it. "I'm sorry Luke, I know you weren't to blame for the twitcam being left on and I know I shouldn't have snapped at you for thinking I was talking about George, I just don't want everything to be about him," I began. "No, it was my fault, I was just jealous, let's just forget that happened, I really don't want to fight with you" he smiled, making me smile too and hug him. "Hurry up Luke and Chrissy, we have to be at the airport in an hour," James called. "Oh, I'm just going to see the boys from Union J, I'll be back in a while," I said and headed out the door and into the lift.

I knocked on the door and a very happy JJ answered. "Chrissy" he smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Someone was a naughty girl last night" Josh grinned when I got inside. "You saw the photos?" "Who hasn't? They're everywhere" Jaymi commented. "God only knows what we didn't see" George said blandly. "Nothing else happened, we kissed that's it nothing more." "So are you like together now?" JJ asked, seeming slightly excited. "No we're not, we never were going to get toghether. Last night was a heat of the moment type thing, and at the moment I'm not looking for a relationship, I need some space for a while." I explained. "Well anyway, I just came to say goodbye. I'm going to the airport to say goodbye to the boys and then going back home."                                               "Really? I guess that means we wont get to see you for a while so" Josh sighed. "Don't worry Josh I don't live that far away, you can always visit, and besides I think my brothers buying an apartment here in London so I'll be here pretty often" I smiled. "I'll miss having you under the same roof as us 24/7, and always being there to talk to" JJ said. "JJ won't you be visiting Jess? I'll see you then won't I?" I asked. "Um Chrissy have you spoken to Jess recently?" JJ questioned. "No, why? don't tell me you two broke up..." "No, no nothing like that, its just she kind of agreed to come and stay here with us when we get a house in London..." he mumbled. A weak smile appeared on my face, "well thats good, I'm happy for you both" I said, hiding the dissapointment that she hadn't told me. "I guess I better go now, I only came to say good bye" I sighed and was smothered with hugs from Jaymi, JJ and Josh. George stood glaring, there was a look of jealousy and of regret in his eyes. When i was let go of I made my way towards him. "I'll miss you" I said quietly. He smiled slightly "I'm sorry Chrissy, I made the biggest mistake of my life letting you go, and I've regretted it every day since. Seeing the photos of you and Luke last night made me realise how much I miss you. Now theres no chance of me ever getting you back in my arms." "Never say never aye? Who knows, maybe when I get some space I'll be ready for a relationship, and maybe if you havent found someone new by then we could startover?" I suggested and he nodded smiling widely. "That would be amazing." "Well I have to go, I'll keep in touch" I said and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.