Chapter 22

I can't believe it, the boys are flying home tomorrow. Time went so fast and I'm really going to miss them, especially when I don't know when I'm going to see them next, it mightn't be for a few years. I sat on the couch in the hotel room waiting for the boys to come home from the shop. They decided to make one last video before they left the UK, and have me in it too. They left about an hour ago and said I had to stay here that they didn't want to ruin the surprise of the video, although I know it's not going to be a public one it's just going to be us doing some crazy stuff. I looked at my phone, "seven o'clock" I said quietly to myself and decided to go on twitter. I tried not to think about the boys having to leave tomorrow, but how could I not think about it. I was just writing a tweet when the door opened and the five boys walked in with a bag of shopping. "Right, let the fun begin" Beau grinned, making me slightly anxious. They took places on the couch and explained what we were doing. "Right, so we're all going to make a horrible drink, and I mean horrible and then we're going to play a game. We get our fans to ask you questions about us, and us questions about you and we have to answer them. But, if we get them wrong we have to take a sip of the drink, ok?" James asked. "But it's five against one, how's that fair?" I enquired. "Don't worry, we'll answer the questions one at a time and we can't confer" Jai answered and I nodded. Luke set up the camera and took his place on the couch. I was sitting between Luke and Jai and almost directly in front of the camera which worried me a bit.

"Hi guys we're the Janoskians," they all said together "and this is Chrissy, if you don't already know her" Daniel said. "Since it's our last night in the UK we decided to make a video and have Chrissy in it, since she's the best friend we made over here" Luke smiled at the camera. They continued to explain the game and showed themselves asking fans for questions on twitter and as soon as a few came in we made the drinks and began the game. The drinks were horrible. They had things like ketchup, biscuits, jam and orange juice all mixed together, as well as some other disgusting foods. "Right, we'll start with you Chrissy, what does our name the janoskians stand for?" Beau read off his phone. "Oh I know this, it's Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation Skip" I said confidently, passing my go. "Ok this ones for Jai" I began looking at a question on Luke's phone. "Ok, what's Chrissy's younger sisters name?" I asked. "Oh damn, I forgot you even had a sister.... Am is it.....Jessica?" He said unsure. I shook my head, "take a drink Jai" I grinned as he did so, gagging at the taste. We finished a few rounds and in the end everyone had at least one sip from their drink. "Ok guys before we go we wanted to give Chrissy something as a going away present" James smiled, confusing me. Luke handed me a box and in it was a bracelet with each of their initials and mine on it in the form of charms. "Guys you shouldn't have, it's gorgeous" I gasped getting Luke to put it on me, "but I'm sorry, I didn't even think to get you guys anything" I said, feeling guilty. "Don't worry, we didn't expect anything" Beau smiled. "Thank you so much" I hugged them all individually, tears filling in my eyes at the thought of them leaving. "Awwww she's crying" Daniel teased. "Yeah I'm sorry, I'm probably ruining your whole video, I'm just really going to miss you." I rubbed my tears with the sleeve of my hoodie. "Guys we just made a girl cry on camera, that's probably a first" Beau shrugged. "Luke you can edit this out can't you?" I asked. "Yeah but it doesn't say I will" "Luke please, I don't want the world to see me crying over five idiots" I smiled, still with tears running down my cheeks. "Five idiots that you love, whether you like it or not" Jai giggled. "No five best friends that I love, whether I like it or not" I replied before we shared a group hug. Luke stopped the camera and eventually I stopped crying.

The boys decided to go out and celebrate their last night in England, except for Luke who was determined to get the video edited and uploaded before they left. "Chrissy, please come, it'll be fun" Beau whined. "No, I'm sorry, I'm just too tired and besides I'd rather not have to suffer the consequences." "Come on Chrissy, you don't even have to drink" Daniel haggled. "No, I'm too tired and besides you know as well as I do that if I go out I'm going to end up drinking." After a while the boys finally copped that I wasn't going to give in and decided to leave. "Don't be out too late" Luke called as they closed the door. Luke immediately took his laptop and started editing the footage. I just sat watching the clock in boredom, it was now 9:20pm. "You know you can watch, or talk or something, you don't have to sit in complete silence" he chuckled. "I'm sorry, just didn't want to disturb you" you smiled, deciding to go and watch him. "Don't worry, you can't be as bad as Beau and Jai, they never stop shouting orders at me when I'm editing, it's always 'leave that out' 'put this song in the background' 'hurry up, why are you taking so long' but yet they haven't a clue about how to do any of this." I watched him for about three hours as he edited it, picking up some tips here and there on how to do stuff and then he showed me the finished video. "Wow that's so good Luke" I smiled. "But you didn't take out the bit of me crying" "that's because you look cute when you cry, obviously not if you're hurt or whatever, but the fact you cried because you're going to miss us is so adorable."

He uploaded the video and when it had completed being uploaded we began promoting it on twitter and after some suggestions that we do a twitcam we decided to. We sat on one of the beds and Luke set up his laptop in front of us. "Hey guys" we said when it connected. I watched as the viewers began to go up. It had 3,000 viewers in minutes. "Wow I've never been watched by so many people, well live anyway, it's so strange" I commented. "Well yeah, you never really get used to it either" Luke shrugged. "But anyway hope you're all liking the new video, it's a bit different than usual and I hope having to see Chrissy's face in it isn't too much of a turn off" he smirked. "Shut it you" I hit him on the arm. "You know I'm only messing" he smiled and hugged me. "I think we need some music" I suggested while Luke spoke about what he'd got up to in London. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my music and settled on Wake Me Up by Avicii. I hit play and began singing softly to it as I read through some of the comments from fans and Luke continued his conversation. I had gotten so carried away that I forgot people could see and hear me and began getting louder.
"She's an amazing singer, isn't she?" Luke said towards the screen, grabbing my attention. "Huh? What?" I asked, not really listening to what he'd said. "I was just saying to the fans how good at singing you were, although they just heard for themselves." My hand quickly flew over my mouth covering it, "sugar, I forgot people could hear me! Wy didn't you stop me?!" I asked, with a slight bit of anger. "Because you're good Chrissy, look even the fans think so" he pointed to the comments. "Yeah well still you know I hate people hearing me" I sighed. "I'm sorry" he said and pulled me into a hug, keeping his arm around me as we continued talking to the fans. Comments rushed in saying 'I ship Lissy' which I presume is our ship name? And 'you guys are so cute together.' Of course we tried to ignore them comments at first, but the fans copped onto us fairly soon so we decided to face it head on. "Listen guys, I know a lot of you want me and Chrissy to get together and trust me there's nothing I'd like more, but I guess due to the long distance and stuff it's just not going to work out" Luke began to explain. "Yeah, and it's not that I don't want it either, I love Luke so so much, but things just got a bit messy lately too and we decided it'd be better to stay friends, best friends" I smiled at the screen. "And I know you're all going to start saying how Jai and Ariana made their long distance relationship work, but it doesn't work for everyone and besides we're as close as we'll ever be and not much can bring us closer, so I guess you could say we're going out, but without any of the romantic kinda stuff, and who knows maybe in the future we might be together, but for now we're not and we'd like you to respect that" Luke finished. All of this made me think of how I'd miss them again. I wouldn't even be here at this hotel tomorrow, I'm going home after the boys go to the airport. Things are going to change, yet again, and I'm not looking forward to it, I wish things could stay as is forever, but unfortunately that's not the way it is. We did a quick follow spree after and then said goodbye.

I was still in Luke's arms, where I wanted to stay forever. I was in a trance, thinking about how my life is just going to go back to normal after tomorrow. Back to living with my family, back to work, back to fighting with my sister over taking each other's clothes, the only difference is I'll have made nine new friends. "You ok?" Luke asked after a few minutes. "Just thinking" I mumbled. "About?" "How my life is going to go back to its old boring routine" I sighed. I paused for a few seconds before turning to Luke. "I love you" I said genuinely and reached over to kiss his cheek. But before I got to he'd turned his head so our lips were crashing together. He deepened the kiss as the seconds passed, before a surge of guilt made me pull away. "Luke, I can't" "Why not? It's my last night here and George is out with the boys, what he doesn't know won't hurt him" Luke smirked and leaned in again.

A/N
Yes I know I said I'd try and have this up last weekend, and I'm so sorry I didn't. Believe me I tried, but every night I'd start writing it and fall asleep after a few lines. And I know I haven't updated in weeks, but I was on holidays up until the end of August and I've been busy with school and stuff (oohhhh and I got my exam results last week and I got all honours, not that anyone cares but I'm still on a high after it) so yeah I'm sorry, I hope this chapter makes up for it and that you like it
Claire x