Chapter 9

~George's POV~

This was it, we were about to preform, our future relied on this, which felt strange. To think everything could just disappear in a split second. Live shows, tours, concerts, we had it all ahead of us and this determined if they'd happen or not. We agreed not to worry about it and just sing our best, and that if we didn't get through it was the groups fault, not just one of us. We hugged each other tightly in a group before being interviewed and then being called out to preform for Louis Walsh and Sharon Osborn.  

The next day went back for the results. In floods of tears we stood waiting for the decision. Surprisingly we got through even though Louis said it was a risk. We decided to call Chrissy and tell her the news. After about a minute she answered. "What do you want? It's two in the morning" she moaned. "Oh yeah, sorry forgot about time change" I replied. "Hmm it's fine, so what's up?" "We'll its bad news" I lied. "We'll be staying at the hotel for longer, we got through" I screamed. She praised us immensely before saying she'd like to go back to sleep and hanging up. We hugged tightly for the like billionth time with tears of joy in our eyes. "Now lads, this is where the hard work begins" Louis said interrupting us. We nodded "you'll be glad you took the risk and put us through" Josh smiled. "I hope so" Louis smiled back before continuing to walk past. We took deep breaths to calm ourselves down, we were overcome with happiness, and also I was going to see Chrissy again in two days.

Two days passed quickly and Chrissy was coming to London today. Kyle had also got through, so her sister, mum and Jess were also coming. I spent the morning cleaning the room that we all shared, if you can even call it a room, it looked more like a dump before I persuaded the other three to help clean. I think JJ was getting excited about seeing Jess because he kept grinning to himself. "Aww somebody has a crush" I giggled pushing him over onto one of the beds. "Shut up, I haven't even seen her" he blushed. "I knew it, JJ it's so obvious, you're blushing and I never even mentioned it was Jess, you did" I slagged as he covered his cheeks, which were getting redder by the second. "Fine, maybe I think she's hot, but I've only seen her on Skype and a few pictures of her and Chrissy on twitter" he admitted. "Oh so you were stalking her on twitter?" I teased. "No I wasn't, I swear, they were photos Chrissy put up" he defended himself. "Oh JJ you're priceless" I laughed as anger filled his eyes. "JJ, you know I'm only messing, I think it's cute you have a crush" I smiled.

~ Chrissy's POV~

We spent the morning packing our suitcases, me, mum, Rebecca, my fifteen year old sister and Jess. I was getting excited about seeing George and all of the boys again. I wished I could tell them about George, but I don't want to risk Kyle finding out, because God only knows what he'd do to George. When we finished packing we put our bags in the car and left the house. As usual, my dad was working and couldn't come. The journey was long, and I was really tired, but I refused to sleep in the car. I never really could, and anyway I was too happy about seeing the boys. We got to London and parked at the hotel. Mum and Rebecca were sharing a room and me and Jess got a separate room to share. We checked in and the lady at reception told us we were in room 207. We nodded and walked quickly towards the lift. We got out on the third floor and searched for our room. When we found it we opened it and pushed it. "Shotgun" I smirked jumping on the double bed. "Aww but that means I have the single bed" Jess folded her arms. "Aw well" I grinned. "So where's these boys I've heard so much about?" Jess asked. "Am there in room 329, we can go in one sec, just want to fix my hair and makeup" I smiled. "Oh yeah me too" she said and took out her makeup. "Want to impress a certain JJ, do we?" I winked. We finished and went to look for the room. We found it after a while and I knocked on the door. "Chrissy" Jaymi smiled and hugged me tightly. "Hello" I said loudly. Josh came over and hugged me next. Then JJ ran over and picked me up twirling me as he hugged me. "Missed you so much" he said. "Oi, she's mine" George said. "So?" JJ asked and kissed my cheek to annoy George. George shot him a look and I laughed. "Oh Georgey don't worry, I'm all yours" I smiled and he picked me up kissing me roughly as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Am guys, why don't you do that somewhere else" Jaymi said, with the other two boys making gagging sounds. We continued smiling into the kiss. "I think it's cute" Jess smiled. "Oh yeah, guys this is Jess" I said getting out of George's grip and walking over to pull her closer. "Hello" JJ grinned blushing. "Hi" she said, also blushing. The other three boys said hi and we noticed JJ and Jess still staring at eachother. "Would you two not just kiss or something" I teased making them become embarrassed. "So anyway, Rylan's having a party thing tonight to celebrate getting to the live shows, you want to come?" Josh asked directing the question at both me and Jess. I looked at her waiting for an answer but she jut shrugged. "They'll be going" George said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Guess we will so"