Chapter 20

"Beau come on, the boys are already at the restaurant" I called pulling him by the hand out the door where James, Skip and the twins were standing. "No but my hair isn't right" he retaliated. "Beau you're fine, we're late just come on" I continued walking pulling him behind me. "Time for a selfie?" He asked and pulled out his phone before leaning down next to me and taking a photo of the two of us and uploading it to twitter saying 'just on our way out for dinner with @UnionJWorld.' We got into a taxi outside and told him where to go. Just as we drove away my phone rang. "Hi Jaymi, we're on the way, promise," I said before he got a chance to speak. "Ok cool, we're just inside, our table is at the back, come down to us when you arrive" he said and we hung up after saying goodbye.

We all spoke about the boys plans for the rest of their visit on the way to the restaurant. Everyone seemed happy and slightly hyper as we chatted away, all except Luke that is. I ignored it until we got to he restaurant and took our seats. Luke sat furthest away from me, which was strange but I shrugged it off and took my seat beside George and Beau. We ordered our food and spoke alot as we waited. I asked George how rehearsals were. "Well lets just say I would have preferred to spend my time with you" he giggled and cutely poked my nose. George kept passing flirtatious remarks throughout our conversation and at each one I saw Luke look at him in disgust. Jai mumbled a few words to him occasionally as well. We ate our food and headed back to the hotel together. "You boys, and Chrissy want to come back to our room for a few drinks and a movie or something?" Josh asked. "Hell yeah" Beau exclaimed. "Sorry boys, I'm not really in the mood, I'm a bit tired" I said and they nodded and I began walking to the room I shared with the twins, presuming I was the only one not staying. I walked into the room and threw myself onto the bed before I heard someone join me in the room. I turned my head to see Luke. He looked at me lustfully before looking quickly away to avoid eye contact. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing, absolutely nothing" he snapped. "Luke, please just tell me, I know it's to do with George so just say it!" I snapped back. "Well what do you expect, you hardly expect me to give you my blessing, when I know it should be me who's making you laugh, or getting to kiss you" he shouted, anger in his voice. "Well I at least thought you understood I chose him, I thought you could maybe be happy for me?" "Well sorry, the girl I love is practically in bed with another guy whose already hurt her once and she's blinded so much that she can't see he might do it again, and what am I meant to do, run around throwing petals and singing with happiness? Am I not aloud be jealous that some other boy is taking the girl I'm madly in love with away from my grip?" He yelled and hit his fist off the wall. "Luke please" I screamed, scarred of what he might so next. He took a deep breath and calmed down before turning to face me on the other side of the room. There was a look of sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry" he almost whispered. I went slowly towards him. "It's just I'm afraid I'll lose you, where does it leave me? Are we still even going to be able to be friends?" He asked before I swung my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Do you not think it was hard to say no to you, I love you with all my heart, but we're still going to be friends, why can't we be?" "Chrissy, the night me and you kissed and then you fell asleep in my arms was the best night ever. Just holding you felt unreal. Since then all I've wanted is to have you in my arms forever, but now that's never going to happen, yes we may still be friends but I can never feel your lips against mine again can I? I can never feel that incredible spark inside when out lips touched" he sighed. "Yes you can" I quickly said and placed my lips on his again. "Luke, I'm not back with George yet, it's a relationship in progress. Not saying that until we get together we can go out or anything, but your my best friend, Luke. Of course we can always cuddle up and watch movies and hug, we just can't do all the romance and stuff. Of course I'll Skype you everyday and come to visit some day. It'll be exactly the same as it has been, but I just have to keep the intimate stuff for George." I smiled. He hugged me again. "So how about a movie now?" He asked and I smiled and took P.S. I Love You from the shelf. "You're such a girl" Luke laughed and lifted me up before dropping me on the bed, "how about a proper movie?" He asked. "Like The Hangover?" "Meh, it's better than that anyway" he said nodding towards the DVD i had in my hand and put on the DVD before joining me in bed with sweets he had bought earlier. He pulled me close and I lay my head against him. "You know I'll love you forever, even if it means we can only be friends" he whispered. "I know, and I will always love you too" I replied and we watched the movie before falling asleep together.