Part 3 rinney smut

(The grabber doesn't exist the boys never die
Finn age : 18
Robin age :18
They are both in senior year of high school)
Music suggestions
Maybe play lucky while you read this or need you now)

Robins pov
Shit I did not just fucking cum on him I thought to myself. Maybe he didn't notice. I then heard Finn get up from the couch and I heard the water turn on. Shit shit shit he definitely noticed oh my god what do I do. I started taking off my pants and underwear. I heard a knock on the bathroom door "Hey do you need some clothes" I heard Finn say. My face went red. "Oh ummm.. maybe yeah." I said so fucking awkwardly. "Ok be right back" he said in that sweet voice that makes me melt.

Finn's pov
"Hey do you need some clothes" I said trying not to make him feel awkward. He was silent for a second then "Oh ummm.. maybe yeah" I heard him say it that cute awkward voice that I love. "Ok be right back" I said walking away to his room. I walked over to his dresser and open the top one where I knew his underwear was. I grabbed a pair out and then I noticed something in the Conner of the drawer. I grabbed it out and it was a notebook ....a diary!? I didn't want to invade his personal space but I just had to know if he like me.

So I opened it to the most resent page. And it said "today me and Finn were so close l love his perfect face and perfect hair and his perfect body, perfect is the only way to describe him." I blushed reading that "his boner was right up against me and I just wanted to start kissing all over his body God I want him so bad. And when I heard him jerking off in the bathroom I couldn't help but jerk off too. I love him" I read And almost fell over from the butterflies in my stomach. First off Oh my god he jerked off to me and second off he loves me. I put the diary back and pick out a pair of shorts for Robin. *knock knock* Robin slightly opened the door so I couldn't see the bottom half of him. I handed him the clothes.

"Oh thanks" he said making my stomach hurt hurt even more as I got more butterflies. "You're welcome" I said my voice cracking from nervousness.

Robins pov

Finn was acting hella weird as he handed me my clothes. But I didn't care I just needed to get these on my body. I shut the door and put on the clothes as fast as I could and I threw the dirty ones under the sink to clean later. I walked out to see Finn on the couch watching the movie alone. I jumped over and sat on the couch with him. "Hey" I said trying not to sound nervous about what just happened.

"Hey" he said back scooting a little closer to me. Till another jump scare happened and he was back in my arms again. God I love him I thought (Finn's thoughts: God I love him)

<time jump to after the movie and they are laying in bed together>

Finn's pov
He wrapped his arms around me held me tight. I was the little spoon as usual. I could feel his warm breathing on the back of my neck. Making my stomach hurt in a good way. "Hey Robin" I said in a quiet voice "yeah mi amor" he said making my stomach hurt so good. "I saw what you wrote about me" I said trying to say it fast like ripping off a bandaid. I was dark but I could still see his face turning red. "Oh" he said letting go of me and Turing the other way. "I'm sorry for prying I just needed to know if you li-" I cut myself off before I embarrassed myself more then I all ready had.

"You had to know what" he said to me in a questionable way. I turned over toward Robin now spooning him. I placed my hand on his hip sliding it down to his stomach and then down to his crotch. Robin gasped "uhoh". "I had to see if you loved me" I said kissing his neck. He moaned again gripping the back of my head pulling me more into his neck. "Finn of course I love you" he said making all the butterflies come back.

Robins pov

As I was spooning him feeling comfortable he said "hey robin" I added back "yes mi amor" teasing him "I saw what you wrote about me" he said making my heart drop to my stomach.My faced turned bright red "oh" I said Turing over embarrassed. "I'm sorry for prying I just need to know if you li-" he cut himself off but I already heard what he said "you had to know what" of course I liked him is he crazy who wouldn't like him.

He turned toward me spooning me then he placed his hand on my hip then down to my stomach making my stomach fill with butterflies He then slid his hand down to my crotch making me gasp "uhoh". "I had to see if you loved me" he said kissing my neck making me moan as I pulled his head in. I wanted more I wanted his whole body. "Yes Finn of course I love you" I finally let out.

I turned to him grabbing his cheek and kissing his forehead then his cheek then his nose then finally I grabbed his chin lifting it up and gently placing a kiss on his lips. Are first kiss. I felt like the world had stopped and I wanted to stay in this moment forever.