Part 9 rinney smut

(The grabber does not exist and the boys never died.
Finn's age:18
Robins age:18
They are both in their senior year of high school) this might be the last part of this story because I can't really think of anything to add to it but I'm going to make other ones just pls give me suggestions or situations 😊

3rd person pov

Robin just stood there crying on Finn till finally he pulled away and lifted Robins chin up with a finger wiping away his tears. "What's wrong?" Finn says in a caring voice. "I...I don't...know" Robin says sniffling. "We'll do you want me to get anything for you do you want to go outside and talk?" Finn says in a caring voice. "Can.. can I have a kiss?" Robin says with puppy dog eyes as he looks up at Finn. Finn laughs and says "Of course you can handsome" as he gently kisses Robin on the lips making both of there stomachs fill up with butterflies. "Thanks" Robin says giggling. "What are friends for" Finn says making Robin want to cry again but he doesn't instead he just puts on a fake smile.

They walk out of the bathroom together hand and hand till Vance walks out of the lunch room and sees them. "Oh are y'all two together finally" Vance says with a curious tone. Robin goes to say no "n-" buts get cut off by Finn "actually yeah we are and you should see him in bed omg he makes my legs shake" Finn says holding Robins hand tighter . Robin drops his mouth open flabbergasted as Vance does the same. "We'll uh good for y'all I guess" Vance says walking by them. Robin face is as red as a strawberry now Finn leans in and kisses him on the nose as the bell rings "well we better get to class" Finn says "uh huh" Robin says still flabbergasted. They walk together hand in hand to class and grow up and have kids together (adopted ofc) and get married and grow old together and die peacefully in bed together holding each other THE END.