Part 7 rinney smut

(The grabber doesn't exist and the boys didn't die
Finn's age : 18
Robins age:18
They are both in their senior year of high school)

Robins pov

"Do you wanna have sex with me?" Finn whisper in my ear. My face turning bright red and my heart felt like it was beating a million miles an hour. I didn't think he would want to do it this soon after we made the agreement. I did miss his touch tho. "Yeah" I whispered back.

Finn put has hand on my stomach making my body warm up. He sat up and turned towards me I did the same. His lips looked perfect. He slowly leaned in and kissed me sliding his hand down my torso to my crotch. Finn put his tongue in my mouth when I let out a moan. He took off his shirt and took of mine he just sat there admiring my body then he put two hands on my chest pushing me down. His warm lips touched my neck kissing me and making me moan while  I touch him. I wanted to be in him so badly.

Finn's pov

"Yeah" Robin whispered in my ear making me get butterflies I put my hand on his stomach to make him nervous. I sat up kissing him slowly and rubbing his dick sliding my tongue in his mouth as soon as he let out the first moan. I took off my shirt and then his admiring his beautiful brown body placing my hands on his chests and pushing him over. I kissed his neck as he touched me making me hard. I wanted so badly for him to be in me.

3rd person pov

Robin wrapped his legs around Finn flipping him over fast. He placed his hands on each side of Finn's ribs and began kissing his stomach making Finn arch his back and moan. Finn un did robins pants as he took them off. Then he took off his boxers wasting no time to sit up and start sucking off robin make him let out a intense moan "Finnnnnn" he said grabbing onto Finn's back as he sucked. Robin pulled out of Finn's mouth not wanting to but "I don't want to cum just yet" Robin said panting as he looked down to see Finn smiling. He leaned down kissing him passionately making him lay on the ground as he kissed down Finn's body quickly pulling down his boxers it made him happy to know that Finn was already excited.

He then licked all over his sides then swirled his tongue around his tip finally deep throating him. As his warm saliva dripped down on Finn's dick he couldn't help but let out a loud moan "ohhh god" while he arched his back robin placed a hand on his pelvis sliding it up to his stomach making Finn's stomach turn. Robins uvula keeps hitting Finn's tip making him want to cum. But Robin stops. "Why did you stop it felt so good" finn said in a yearning voice. "Good I'm glad but you can't cum yet." Robin said in a teasing voice. Finn loved Robin having control over his body. "What do you like?" Robin said to Finn "what do you mean?" Finn said back confused.

"Do you want to be top or bottom?" Robin said "what's that?" Finn said like the clueless baby he is. Robin giggled "top puts it in and bottom takes it" Robin said. Finn blushed "oh..I don't know what do you want?" Finn said nervously. "We'll me I prefer to be top but I don't mind being bottom" Robin said winking "oh well then how about you be top first and I'll see if I like it" finn said glad to make robin happy. "Ok" Robin said giggling again. He flipped finn over making finn gasp. He put his stomach on Finn's back making his cock slap onto Finn's ass making finn jerk.

"Ok lick my fingers" Robin said. Finn looked a bit confused but did as Robin said he opened his mouth and Robin put his fingers in Finn swirled his tongue on robins fingers making robin get butterflies. "Ok this might hurt a bit at first but it will start to feel good in a second" Robin said taking his fingers out of Finn's mouth and gently massaging Finn's butthole to make him loosen up making Finn moan. Then he gently slid a finger into Finn making finn drop to his elbows. "Does it hurt" Robin said with a caring voice.

"A little bit just go slow and be gently please I've never done this before." Finn said gripping the grass. "Of course mi amor" Robin said as he put another finger inside Finn pulling them in and out. Finn let out a loud moan "Fuckk". Finn's moans made robin so horny as he sped up making Finn moan even more. Robin pulled his fingers out and then started eating Finn out. Finn dropped his head and arched his back. Robin sat up and put his tip on Finn's butthole. "You ready" Robin said. Finn nodded his head and held his hand back for Robin to hold. Robin grabbed on to  Finn's hand and gently slid his dick into Finn. "OHHH GOD YES" Robin moaned out "OHHH GOD!" Finn moaned out at the same time.

Robins pov
OH MY GOD he felt so fucking good. "HOLY SHIT FINN" I screamed out as I went in and out throwing my head back and gripping his ass.

Finn's pov

HOLY FUCK at first it hurt but by the third time he slid into me it felt SO GOOD I was trying not to moan but I couldn't help it as he gripped my ass "ROBIN OH MY GOD" "FUCK" he laid his stomach on my back thrusting into me harder as he grabbed my cock and started jerking me off omg it felt so good. He kissed down my back as he trusted his bandanna fell off onto the ground and his hair fell on my shoulder . I laid my arms all the way out on the ground  and my nipples were so hard. He sat up and screamed out "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM" he said squeezing my hips tight. I was going to bust and I screamed "FUCK ME TOO". Robin trusted a little faster and finally came into me as I came on the ground as he fell over on to me panting and so was I.

Robins pov

"OH MY GOD IM GONNA CUM" I shouted out as I gripped onto him squeezing my eyes shut. "FUCK ME TOO" finn said finally making me climax and I came inside him as he came on the ground. I laid on his back panting (a few seconds later) I sat up and slowly pulled out making my whole body twitch and making Finn moan. And then I sat beside him as he laid his head on my legs.