Part 4 of rinney smut

( The grabber does not exist and the boys didn't die
Finn's age:18
Robins age:18
They are both in their senior year of high school)

Finn's pov

Holy shit it was finally happening I was kissing the boy I dreamt about. It felt magical I wanted this moment to last forever. Me and him started making out as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck damn it felt so good. I let out a loud moan and he started kissing down my body then he slowly started lifting up my shirt as he kissed me hard he pulled away for a second to lift it off me kissing my neck again.

Then down to my nipples and sucking on them. I wrapped my legs around his ass making his pelvis slam onto me. I lifted up his shirt as I sat up quickly kissing all over his body I just couldn't get enough of him. I grabbed onto his back and pulled him down with me God I love the way his skin felt on mine and our nipples rubbing up against each other made me want to scream.

Robins pov

It feels so good to be close to Finn his skin is like milk God I want more. Finn flipped me over getting on top of me he was now sitting on my thighs and he started to unbuckle my belt. (Pretend like Robin was wearing pants) I couldn't even feel my stomach anymore as he pulled down my pants. He threw them off the bed and spread my legs out if I didn't know any better I would say he was a professional at this. He started kissing around my dick through my boxers teasing me.

I let out a moan.Finn looked up and smirked as he came up to my face and kissed me. He started kissing my neck as he rubbed my dick with his guys getu hand making me open my mouth as I tried not to moan Finn slid his tongue down my body then finally he pulled down my boxers. His eyes widened a little bit making me smirk Seeing as I was all ready so hard.

He placed one hand on each side of my hips then he started licking around my cock I wanted so badly for him to suck it but I loved this teasing. Finally he licked up my throbbing shaft not quite touching the tip. He licked all around the sides as my moaning got louder and louder I gripped the sides of the bed with my back arched and my head back.

He grabbed the base of my cock gently and put it in his mouth deep throating me till my tip touched the back of his throat his warm saliva dripping all over it as he sucked. "OHHH GOD!!" I screaming out grabbing onto the back of Finn's head shoving him down even more. Till I finally came in his mouth panting and jerking all over the place as he slowly sucked up and out swallowing. He laid on top of me kissing me but now it was his turn.

Finn's pov
Robin had this look of excitement in his eyes as he got on top of me. He pulled down my shorts and threw them off the bed. He slowly kissed my neck giving me goosebumps he kissed down my body rubbing my brick with his knee it felt so good. He pulled down my boxers and smiled as he threw them off the bed I was a little bit smaller then him it made me a little nervous hoping he wouldn't judge.

I knew he wouldn't. He started kissing my thighs then around my cock making me even more hard as I moaned "robinnn" I gripped his arms holding them in place hoping he would finally go down on me. He opened his mouth and slowly started sucking the tip and then putting the whole thing in his mouth making me scream "ROBINNNN" I quickly wrapped my legs around his head making my dick go further down his throat but he didn't pull out he just kept sucking and sucking till finally I bit down on his pillow and came inside him.

As he pulled away he swallowed all my cum. He kissed me on the lips and then flopped down beside me coving us both with the blanket and then we cuddled till we fell asleep.