Part 8 rinney smut

(The grabber does not exist and the boys didn't die
Finn's age:18
Robins age:18
They are both in there senior year of high school)

3rd person pov

Finn lifted his head and looked at Robin "God that felt good." Finn says smiling "yeah so good" Robin says laughing. "Oh we should probably put on our clothes before someone sees us" Robin says standing up. Finn goes to stand up but his ass is sore. "Umm I can't stand up Robin" Finn says. "What why?" Robin questions "you" Finn says giggling. "Oh shit sorry" Robin says giggling too. Robin puts on his clothes and helps Finn put on his and then carry's him back to his house. As they get back they are playful and flirty again and robins uncle notices this. "Y'all had sex didn't you" he says

Robin and Finn jump away from one another and both scream out "NO". Robins uncle starts laughing. "Really then why is your shirt on backwards robin" he says robin looks down quickly and sees his shirt is indeed on backwards. "Dummy" Finn whispers under his breath. Robin looks at him with a "shut the fuck up" stare. Finn quickly looks away looking down.

"We'll we better get to bed tío" Robin says grabbing Finn's hand dragging him to his bedroom as Finn limped. Robins uncle laughed.

Finn's pov

It was hard to walk but I still went with him anyway How could his uncle of known we had sex. Oh my god ...we had sex. We got to robins room and it hurt a little to sit on his bed. "Hey does your dick hurt" I said to Robin laughing "what no" he said back "why does yours" he said to me in a concerned voice "no but my ass does" I said falling back onto his bed "oh yeah sorry it will hurt for a little bit but it should feel better tomorrow" he said in that cute little voice even when we were talking about my ass he still made me happy. "How do you know so much about this" I said curious. "What do you mean" he said back confused.

"How do you know so much about Gay sex?" I said back wanting to know. He started rubbing his neck as if he were nervous. "We'll this wasn't my first time doing something like this" he said. I shot up in the bed "what" "what do you mean this was not your first time,you weren't a virgin?" I said intrigued. Robin giggled nervously "no I've done it a few other times." Robin said making my mouth drop open. "WHO" I said "oh you know a few boys and girls" wait hold up I didn't know Robin liked girls. "Wait girls? I thought you were gay." I said confused "we'll .. im bi but I prefer boys" Robin said making me sad knowing that I now had competition well I mean I guess I always had competition I mean have you seen Robin he is so fine and it wasn't like I was his official boyfriend or anything. "Oh" I said "but really I prefer you" he said winking at me making me blush.

<time skip to back at school>

3rd person pov

Robin walked into school kids looking down at the floor because all of them were scared of him which made him smile he loved the feeling of power. He walked over to his locker opened it and then he put his books inside as he closed the locker Finn scared him " hey beautiful" Finn said making robin jump "omg Finn you scared me" Robin said his heart beating fast "and since when do you flirt with me." He said smiling "since now why you always flirt with me." He said shoving robin. "Yeah but You never do it back" he said smiling pushing Finn back. They walked to class together. Then walked in and the bell rang. As they sat down beside one another finn grabbed out a piece of paper and a pencil writing something down on it and sliding it over to robin.

It read "my ass is still a little sore🤭" Robin blushed reading it. He reached across and grabbed Finn's pencil and wrote on the piece of paper "LOL😂 sorry not sorry" and passed it to Finn. Finn let out a laugh as half the class looked at him and the teacher said "What's so funny Finn. Hand me that piece of paper." Finn looked over at robin and then gave the teacher the piece of paper nervously. The teacher read it to himself and then said "oh... ummm.. get back to work" knowing something was going on between the two not wanting to embarrass them. Finn and Robin started giggling and then went back to work.

<time skip to lunch>

3rd person pov

Finn and Robin had different friend groups so they sat at different lunch tables. Finn sat with Donna and Gwen and Robin sat with Vance and Bruce. But they couldn't help but stare at one another wanting to be closer. Every time Finn would look over at Robin,Robin would turn his head away so Finn didn't catch him staring. And ever time Robin would look over at Finn,Finn would turn his head away so Robin didn't catch him staring.

Vance notices this and said "Bro stop staring at him if you want to talk to him just do it." In an annoyed tone. "What I'm not staring and I don't want to talk to him I don't know what you're talking about." Robin said defensively "What? He's your best friend why don't you want to talk to him?"Vance said questioning him. "No I mean of course I want to talk to him I'm just saying that it's not like that I don't like him like that." Robin said defense again. "Ok I wasn't saying you were geez calm down." Vance said "I am calm!" He slammed his hands on the table getting up and storming off to the bathroom.

Finn noticed this and quickly got up after him. Robin was washing his hands in the bathroom when Finn came in "Hey Robin are you ok?" Finn said concerned. "Oh what.. yeah I'm fine." Robin said trying not to cry. Finn could obviously see that he was not fine and so he went up to him and gave him a hug. Robin wrapped his arms around him crying into his shoulder. Finn wrapped his arms around him holding his head "it's going to be ok"