Part 5 rinney smut

(The grabber does not exist the boys didn't die
Finn age:18
Robin age:18
They are both in there senior year of high school)

3rd person pov

Robin woke up before Finn he looked over at him with sleepy eyes remembering what they had done last. He smirked at the thought then he realized they were both still naked. Robin looked over at the clock with fear in his eyes to see it was 8:30 am his uncle was going to be home any minute now. Robin tried to gently wake Finn up but it was no use Finn was sound asleep so Robin did the only thing he could think of. "WAKE UP FINNEY" he said as he shook Finn violently. "WHATTT" Finn woke up screaming looking around still half asleep.

" my uncle is going to be home soon" Robin said "so? What does that have to do with me" Finn said annoyed. Robin looked down at Finn's crotch and his own that were covered with a blanket. Finn's eyes widened "oh shit" he said. They both stood up and started getting dressed frantically. They both put their shirts on just in time for robins uncle to walk in the door. "Morning boys" he said. He looked down to see they had already gotten up. "Oh y'all are all ready up,we'll I made breakfast if y'all want any" both of the boys looked at each other and nodded. Robins uncle then left the room.

They both sat down on the bed feeling relieved. "So good morning" Robin said to Finn "morning" he said back with a giggle. "So are we gonna talk about what happened last night" Robin said hoping Finn didn't hate him. Finn blushed. "Yeah sure what do you want to talk about" he said turning towards Robin and crisscrossing his legs robin did the same their knees where now touching. "We'll did you...like it" Robin said nervously. Finn blushed again "of course I liked it it was the best night of my life." Finn said with a big smile on his face. Robin let out a sigh of relief "thank god I thought you were going to pretend like nothing happened and you hated me" Robin said finally being able to breath again "what happened?" Finn said in a confused face "Shut up" Robin said throwing a pillow at Finn's face. They both fell down laughing.

"Wait isn't that the pillow I bit down on last night" Finn said with a smirk "oh...I think so" Robin said blushing remembering Finn's face last night when he came in his mouth grabbing onto him. Finn blushed remembering the feeling of robins warm saliva dripping Down on his cock as he gripped Robin tight and came in his mouth.

"Boys this food isn't going to stay hot forever" robins uncle shouted at them. They both burst out laughing then jumping off the bed to go downstairs. They both sat down and started eating robins uncle was asking how their night was and they both just couldn't stop laughing. "Really that good huh?" Robins uncle said taking a bite of egg. They both looked at each other and blushed and started giggling "oh yeah it was really that good" Finn said rubbing robins leg with his foot. Robin almost choked on his food as Finn slid his foot up to robins crotch rubbing it vigorously.

"You ok Robin" his uncle said Robin coughed and sat up straight Finn's foot still rubbing him Robin gripped on to the sides of the table "yeah I'm good I just swallowed a bit of egg wro..ng" he said trying not to moan. Finn acted like nothing was going on as he crossed his arms "ok" robins uncle said in a suspicious tone.
After they were done eating they both got changed and went on a walk as the sun came up. They reached the top of the hill and watched the sun rise. "What about you" Finn exclaimed Robin looked over toward him. "What about me?" Robin questioned "did you like it , did you like what we did" Finn said quickly as if he was trying to get the topic out of the way

Robins pov

"oh yeah I really like it" I smiled at him "good" he said without an expression. I felt completely lost what had I done did I say something wrong. Did I do something wrong. We sat there in an awkward silent till "I think we should just be friends" "I think we shout be more then friends" we both said at the same time I was shocked Finn only wanted to be friends what was going on what had changed since that morning he was all playful and flirty with me and now he just wanted to be friends what the fuck. "Oh you want to be more then friends" he said confused "oh no I meant just friends" I said trying not to embarrass myself even more.

"Right,right friends then?" He said which made my heart break into l000 little pieces. Did the boy I was just deep throating last night just say that. "Friends" I said back in a sweet bitter voice.
I wanted to punch him in the face how could he he knew I loved him and he kissed me and touched me like someone who wanted to be more then friends did. But apparently not he didn't care about my feeling at all he didn't even give me an explanation what a piece of shit.

Finn's pov

We walked to the top of the hill and I was a bit out of breath so I said "what about you" he looked confused and said "what about me?" "Did you like it,did you like what we did" I said fast trying to not make it obvious that I was out of breath "oh yeah I really liked it" Robin said as he smiled at me it seemed like he was annoyed that I would even ask him that so I said "good" like I didn't care even tho I did I cared so much I then said "I think we should just be friends" jokingly but Robin said "I think we should be more then friends" at the same time. Oh my god did he really want to be more then friends. "Oh you want to be more then friends" I said in a confused voice trying to cover up the fact that I was screaming inside.

"Oh no I meant just friends" my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach as Robin said those six words. What did I do wrong. "Right,right just friends then" I said trying not to cry "friends" he said back making a tear drop from my eye but I turned away before he could see.