1.

Reincarnation, an overrated plot, the story usually starts with a neglected princess or a young villainess fated to die due to her misdeeds in the future. Yet you never expected it to happen to you! At first, you were overjoyed. You made friends with the protagonist, Eden, and made relations with her four suitors. Everything was perfect until someone tried to assassinate Eden causing an uproar. You were innocent, but you got chained up in the Prince's dungeon for a crime you didn't commit.

You stared at the stone ceiling, your eyes empty as they traced over every bump and crack, letting out a dry chuckle. You found it funny how you actively tried to avoid your death, but instead, it left you standing on death's doorstep.

The sound of heels tapping against the stone ground broke you out of your daze as you glanced to see who would come to torment you next. Your little pride was already damaged from them dragging you out of your home in your nightgown to throw you in a shammy prison cell. You were surprised when you saw Eden standing there, you would've been happy to see her, but the unreadable expression on her face made you feel unnerved.

You decided to try and speak to her to ease the tension brewing in the air, " Princess-" you were promptly interrupted as Eden's had shot out at you, grabbing you by the hair and slamming you against the cell bars. Letting out a confused groan of pain, you stared at Eden with a look of pure bewilderment.

"Shut it, don't even try to defend yourself, you shameless harlot." her tone of voice was icy cold and unforgiving, unlike the usual kind and honey sweet voice she spoke in. "I've been tolerating you for too long." she sneered as she yanked you into an awkward kneeling position.

You sputtered, trying to find a reason for the usually soft-spoken and shy Eden was now acting like this. " P-princess, why-." she interrupted you by letting go of your hair and violently grabbing you by the neck, digging her nails into your flesh. She pulled you closer to her face, " I said, shut it ." Shushing yourself to ensure that the princess wouldn't be angered any further, you stared at her with weary eyes as she began to speak again. " For four years, you've been clinging to my side like a parasite." She said, her scowl disappearing as she continued, a sadistic smile spreading on her face, "And, I'm finally able to get rid of you now."

Your eyes widened, and she relaxed her grip on your neck, causing you to fall back onto your ass. " And wouldn't it be perfect if the person who clung to me and my friends resented me and wanted me dead." she smiled manically and started to giggle, " it would be perfect! No need to dirty my hands when I can get one of my friends to do it for me." The way she spoke caused you to shiver and back away from the cell bars to get away from her.

" If only you weren't so clingy~." The princess teased as she turned away to walk away.