The Edges Of Shame

"I want you to marry me and let me own you, in every possible way,"

Hatred and anger was boiling inside her heart but at the same time, her heart was shuddering in pain. His vicious emerald eyes gazed into her glossy hazel ones, cavernously.

"Marry me and I'll spare that love of your life his life back," He rasped. Melanie's rage engulfed her watery eyes.

"And you think, after marrying me, you will be able to make me yours, Adrian Salvatore?" She blurted out, glaring at him.

"Do you think, even after marrying you, I'll love you and will let you own my heart, my soul, my body willingly?"

He didn't reply but just stared at her.

"No, Adrian. Never because I hate you, I hate your being, your existence and throughout my life, I've loved one person and I'll love him only, till the last breath of my life,"

His gaze darkened with wrath and madness. He lifted his palm and caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"You don't have to love me, Melanie. You're free to love whoever you want but... . " He paused and gripped her jaw harshly.

"The only person whom you are always going to desire will be me and only me, my Doll, " He uttered in his lowered, threatening voice.

She gritted her teeth as more tears flew down from her eyes. He leaned closer to her face and brushed the tip of his nose over her cheek.

"My desire is going to run in your every vein like your blood," He smirked and then stepped away from her.

"So what's your decision, Miss Gomez because I don't have much more time to waste on you and your love life?" He chuckled.

She fisted her palms and waited for his next words.

"Marry me, Melanie Gomez and your love will be free to live his life or else... " He lifted his gun up and took a glance at it and then tilted his head to look at her again. His smirk turned malicious.

"Because you've to be mine, either by accepting me as your husband or your tormentor. The choice is yours, Doll,"

Her heart was aching in pain. She had never thought that the person before her would turn so cruel and heartless one day. That person with whom she had shared her childhood. With whom, she had lived one of the most beautiful moments of her life and now that same person was going to torment her, to ruin her life.

"Faster, Melanie. You've to make the decision quickly, my doll," He uttered and then snapped his finger behind her at the exit door.

"There's a door behind you which is going to take you out of here for now but will hand over your love to me or.. " He halted and pointed his thumb behind him and she saw there was another door but it was to go further inside that place.

"There's a door behind me which is going to take you closer to me and will save your love but will take your love away from you,"

Melanie didn't reply but just heard him.

"Choose the door, Melanie because eventually it would make you mine," He said, coming closer to her and then stood before her.

"But the choice is yours that you want to be mine by being my wife or by being my sl#t,"

Her gaze blazed up in tears at his choice of words. His eyes followed the tears rolling down from her cheeks and Melanie noticed his demeanour to turn more barbaric until he turned around and she noticed him clenching his palms aggressively.

"I'm giving you five minutes to make your decision but in the 6th minute," He paused and slightly tilted his head.

"I'll be the decider and I'll be the decision, which you would've to accept, Gomez," Is all he said before walking inside that door.