9

june 15th, 2023

june 15th, 2023.

"it's been a year without you, yoshi." jihoon stood infront of his friend's grave.

"i have fallen for junsu yoshi...i'm sorry." jihoon confessed.

"i want to make him happy again, i hope you approve of this...i won't disappoint you nor junsu, i promise yoshi i'll take care of him."

jihoon sighed.

"yoshi...i miss you, we all do. you didn't deserve to die like this, especially at such a young age. your youth was selfishly taken away from us and there isn't a day that goes by without us thinking of you. it's still painful to bring you up so we don't talk about you, yoshi but someday we will."

"i feel like junsu and your family is going through the most pain."

"someday it won't bring us so much pain to talk about you. we will share our memories with others respectfully. we'll look back on all of the good memories we've made with you."

"me and you weren't very close, but, i saw you as my younger brother, yoshi. thank you for taking care of junsu and putting up with him for so long. just as you needed a person like him, he needed a person like you and i will forever be sincerely grateful for all of the things you said and taught him."

"you won't ever be forgotten, yoshi."

he then bid junsu's loverman goodbye.