11

june 15th, 2028

june 15th, 2028.

"it's been six years, yoshi. yesterday was my 26th birthday." junsu smiled at yoshi's grave.

"hello yoshi!" a little girl greeted yoshi's grave.

"hi yoshi." jihoon greeted.

"me and jihoon got married four years after your death. this is haeun, our adopted daughter. she's four today." junsu and jihoon smiled fondly at their daughter.

"i'm happy yoshi. i'm finally happy again. we all still miss you and we've finally started to speak about you again. i don't feel as much pain as i use to whenever saying your name or talking about you. i hope you are happy as well, yoshi."

"on our wedding day, jihoon slipped and fell in mud." junsu chuckled, jihoon glaring playfully at his lover.

jihoon was so content. he was so happy that junsu was finally happy again, smiling and laughing again.

he was happy that junsu had finally moved on.

junsu's eyes weren't filled with surrow nor guilt anymore. it was filled with happiness and it was lively again.

they both were happy again.

with their daughter, park haeun.

"yoshi...take care. i love you."

with that, the two males with their daughter bid yoshi goodbye, leaving him flowers for the last time. they weren't going to visit him again for a while.

yoshi's spirit could finally rest happily in peace as he knew his lover, junsu was finally fully happy again. thanks to the three coming to say their final goodbyes made yoshi content.

his spirit was no longer stuck by his lovers side. he could finally move on. no more pain, no more surrow and no more guilt.

he felt what junsu felt; happy.

junsu moved on, his heart belonged to his husband, jihoon and his daughter, haeun. yoshi could never get rid of his feelings for junsu because he died while he had strong feelings for  the younger male.

he knew too that what junsu said to him on that gloomy day on october 19th, 2023 was true. he knew that every word junsu had said he meant it, he meant every single word.

he knew that even though junsu's loverman was now jihoon, he knew junsu's first loverman was him and that made him happy and proud of himself.

junsu was and forever will be yoshi's first, just like yoshi was junsu's first, so was junsu his first.

he loved and will continue on loving ha junsu because he knew that junsu will find him.

.
.
.
.
.
☆彡彡 ミミ☆
.
.
.
.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ - ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

'thank you for taking care of my junsu, yoshi. i'm truly grateful.' - park jihoon.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

'you were and forever will be my first loverman, yoshi.' - ha junsu.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

'we will find each other one day, until then, my prince, live a long and happy life with your loverman jihoon and daughter.' - kanemoto yoshinori.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ . ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
.
.
.
.
.
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
the end
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
.
.
.
.
.