10

october 19th, 2023

october 19th, 2023.

"jihoon confessed to me today."

the weather was gloomy once again.

junsu's feelings were all over the place.

"yoshi what do i do?" junsu cried softly.

"i don't know how i feel about him...it's only been a year without you yet my heart still yearns for you, yoshi."

he became frustrated as he continued to cry softly.

"i don't want this."

"i'm not ready."

"i don't want to be in a relationship yoshi, not until my heart has let you go."

"until i've let you go."

"how am i gonna tell jihoon this?" his question remained unanswered as expected.

he stared at yoshi's grave as he allowed a defeated sigh to slip past his lips.

"i miss you. i won't stop saying it."

"i hope we meet again, wether it's in the after life or in another life."

"i will find you yoshi, no matter what happens, no matter who my heart wants or who my heart ends up belonging to, i won't ever forget the fact that you were my first. you were my first love, my first to see my body, you were the first i gave my body to. you took care of me and never mistreated me. i won't ever forget that yoshi. my first time with you was memorable. i won't let anyone in the way i let you in because you were so special to me and you forever will be, yoshi. you were my first loverman. there won't be anyone that i'll love as much as i loved you."

"you were the best thing that's ever happened to me, my loverman."