CHAPTER 1

Khushi is shocked when Shyam revealed of being the one who invited her to the terrace. She panic seeing the evil look she got from him. Summoning the courage,she tried running away but she found herself being caged in the monsters arms who gave her a sly smile.

Other side,Arnav recognized Khushi's absence , curious of what's important than her sister's marriage, he looked around for her until he was informed of her heading towards the terrace.Berating her inwardly he made his entrance towards the side but his inside crumble seeing the only woman who made him feel something in another's man arms that too his jijaji.

His world shatters hearing him professing his love to Khushi disregarding his marriage to his sister.

"Khushiji I love you,but Anjali is forcing me to be with her"

He hid himself away from their sight staring at the two who were unknown of having an audience but Khushi's response awaken Chote in him.

"Really ,them why don't you leave Anjaliji? huh!why can't you divorce her since....

He couldn't bear to stand there for long hearing her response. He jogged from there totally broken the image of her mother's face appearing infront of him. Not knowing half knowledge is dangerous,he was already formulating on how to protect his sister's world not to incur the same fate like that of their mother.

He paced the lengthy room his eyes blazing fire the image of two infront his eyes and that of his smiling sister hovering around her husband. That time he concluded Khushi to be the villain in her sister's small world.

The ASR who only uses his cunning brain and CHOTE of his sister who won't mind destroying anyone who is a threat to his Di was awaken. He berated himself for falling for such a woman who won't mind being with a married man that to his Di's husband who did nothing wrong to her.

Shortly his room door banged loudly, he was ready to lash at the intruder until he saw the person whom if it would have been another day, her presence would have made him happy.

But after witnessing the terrace seen he doesn't even want to be near her. He felt disgusted for falling for that innocent face and this time he planned for her to face his wrath. Unknown to his condition words flew from Khushi's mouth.

"Arnavji theirs something I want to tell you "

His jaw clenched and face went rigid hearing the voice of a panting Khushi who was trying to catch her breath.

"Even I want to tell you something"

Chill run in Khushi's blood hearing his plain voice. She stared at Arnav cold and red eyes in worry though before she can question she was already being dragged outside through the back door.

Remembering about the function, she tried preying her hands from him in return receiving his glare but like always she didn't back down.

"Arnavji we can't skip our siblings wedding,how will they feel realizing our absence?"

Arnav stared at her without offering any response, the moment he opened the car door,he threw her at the back seat banging the door loudly before heading towards the front.

Khushi didn't understand what was going on and the reason of Arnav's anger. She was lost in thought while Arnav drove rashly different images running infront of his eyes.lnstead of his dead mother he was seeing his Di's image after learning of her husband's betrayal though this time he was prepared in making sure she won't end up like their mother.

Khushi thought was broken when she felt being dragged. She stared at her surrounding and her eyes widen seeing they were infront of a temple. Clueless, she stared at Arnav who was looking at her in disgust and irritation confusing her more.

"Arnavji, this"

Uttered Khushi staring around for she was aware Arnav and such places don't go along. She turned her attention towards him and her inside clench seeing the look he was giving her until the poisonous word came from his mouth.

"I never knew behind your innocent face lays a woman who can do anything for money induding seducing a married man. What was my sister's fault for you to backstab her behind her back?

If I wouldn't have seen you with Shyam today then you would still be roaming behind him in the pretext of visiting RM. Today you've proved me right, middle class people are gold diggers,betrayers and slut who can do anything for money even if it's seducing and trapping rich men .

You were after Me when you realize I won't fall in your trap you decided Nk who made you his friend. When your plan failed you decided on rich men your first target being Jijaji. But I won't let you succeed Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Arnav venomous words shattered Khushi's heart who realized she has been misunderstood but what hurt her was how lowly Arnav thought about her .She stared at him in disbelief, her insides bleeding while her welled up revealing of how those words affected her.

"If you want to save your sister's marriage you'l have to agree for a contract marriage of six months otherwise forget her being married to Akash or any other man for I'l make sure of it'

Before she can come to terms with everything said ,words flew from Arnav mouths who was staring at him impatiently.She stared at him in disbelief

"Contract marriage!"

Uttered Khushi numbly,her heart bleeding more. Past days she thought Arnav started loving her but he has proved he can never harbour any other feelings towards her apart from hate.Her thought broke with his next words;

"Were you expecting my name to be attached to yours forever Khushi Kumari Gupta?A woman who have no character doesn't deserve to be Mrs ASR. You'l be my wife but I'l never accept you.For 6months you'l live as my unwanted wife then you'll understand my Di's pain which you were trying to subject her.You don't deserve to be anyone's wife"

Khushi stared at Arnav's hands which was gripping her shoulder tightly.She uttered nothing when he pulled her inside the temple,when he threw vermilion on her mang ,when he tied mangal sutra rashly on her neck and even when he made her sign the contract.

She stood numbly,no words reached her ears until when Arnav pushed her and she fall down. She didn't utter a single word or raise her head,she was totally broken, her inside bleed, she wished someone to wake her up telling all this was just a dream but alas!it was proved wrong with Arnav next words.

"That's your place,you planned to ruin my sister's happiness but you forget you'l have to defeat ASR who writes his own destiny"

Uttered Arnav raising her head up with his fingers which he left hashly staring at her in disgust.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHARACTER KHUSHI GUPTA AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH.......

1190 words

120 ⭐⭐⭐ for next update

Precap;Arrival in shantivan followed by a twist