CHAPTER 4

Shantivani,Delhi.

It took 7years for Shantivani to loose peace.If Nk stance deprived Shantivani a little peace of mind then today's event was the breaking point.

Being on a weekend ,on Nani insistence ,everyone was at home. The day was set aside for them to spend as a family without any office call after a long time.

They enjoyed playing different outdoor games while their kids happy laughter rang in the air  squirming under their father and uncle arms begging for mercy after experiencing a tickling monster.

Nani sat on the swing , followed  by her son and daughter-in-law enjoying the freshly scent nature was giving out. She smiled staring at her grandsons and great-granddaughters whose face radiated happiness while contentment occupied her grandsons face which only happens in the company of her great-granddaughters.

 She smiled staring at her grandsons and great-granddaughters whose face radiated happiness while contentment occupied her grandsons face which only happens in the company of her great-granddaughters

Ratna jha

Named after her daughter, she stared at her innocent eyes twinkling with happiness under her Mama's mercy and she couldn't help but looked  at her son-in-law who was busy using  phone not even ones bothered to be with his daughter or pay attention to her from birth.

Her other great-granddaughter

Piya Akash Singh Raizada

Who unlike her parents she is an extrovert and a naughty child who always remind her of someone who was ones in their life.

She turned her gaze towards her granddaughter/ in-law who were whispering between themselves and her eyes settle on Lavanya and she could only sigh.  Gone was the prideful woman she met first time as her grandson's wife to be, adorned in an expensive western outfit which she immediately disapproved pushing her to be groomed the way she pictured her eldest granddaughter-in-law.

It's rare to hear her voice after their marriage ,she turned more silent and mostly found in the confined of her chambers if not the kitchen. She might seem obvious to what's happening in her surrounding but her eyes didn't fail to see the equation between the couples and her doubts proved right when she demanded a grandchild from them.